Sigrid - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
"I only just realized these emotions recently. And it's because of Morris's affection that I learnt these feelings." Wow, wow! Sigrid.

Anyway, I just wanna slap his big brother face until he came back to his senses. You afraid your little brother kill you? Why not provoke him each time you meet each other.

Dex-chan lover
That last smile of "Hmm, maybe I SHOULD let them just die for insulting muh waifu"

Unless I'm mistaken, hasn't Sigrid already revealed her aura core? You'd think THE first female aura user would be famous enough to be recognized....

Dex-chan lover
I do hope this if she has to end up with someone it's not Lunatil, he's just a prince by another name. The misunderstood bad boy trope has been done to death...

man Morris is the most perfect guy ever! damn!! I shall scream BEST BOY

Dex-chan lover
That last smile of "Hmm, maybe I SHOULD let them just die for insulting muh waifu"

Unless I'm mistaken, hasn't Sigrid already revealed her aura core? You'd think THE first female aura user would be famous enough to be recognized....
Depends on the distance they travelled imo. They might also only have heard a rumor of the first female aura user but not a picture seeing as how Sigrid doesn't seem the type to stay still for a PR picture

Dex-chan lover
Depends on the distance they travelled imo. They might also only have heard a rumor of the first female aura user but not a picture seeing as how Sigrid doesn't seem the type to stay still for a PR picture

Sure they're in the West that's isolated, but their messenger had the functioning brain to contact the prince (who's more sympathetic to them) to skirt around the emperor so surely they aren't all stupid.

Not to mention even assuming they don't know about Sigrid, she's part of the people sent to help them.
They went asking for help.
Some help arrives.
And the first thing they say is insulting the help?

It's like they're asking to get abandoned to suffer the monster on their own.

Dex-chan lover
Sure they're in the West that's isolated, but their messenger had the functioning brain to contact the prince (who's more sympathetic to them) to skirt around the emperor so surely they aren't all stupid.

Not to mention even assuming they don't know about Sigrid, she's part of the people sent to help them.
They went asking for help.
Some help arrives.
And the first thing they say is insulting the help?

It's like they're asking to get abandoned to suffer the monster on their own.
I definitely agree putting aside not knowing her talking trash the one guy they did know and recognize was beyond stupid. I mean with snow coming down that heavy bodies can go missing for months and they chose to insult the guy who is strong enough to kill the demon that needs a entire unit of aura knights to take down safely

Dex-chan lover

well think of it this way info is spread through word of mouth which takes time also even if they knew of her they never met her where as the guy is well known for his flirtation and promiscuty for much longer.

• This
Reactions: reu
Aggregator gang
Damn Morris' brother is afraid of being killed but always riling him up?? Dude is super dumb

Also the West yall still talking shit in front of reinforcement?? Guess they're not THAT desperate? 😒

Double-page supporter
Sigrid doesn't know it yet but she has friendzoned Morris.

And one does not insult Veramude twice within two minutes of meeting him. I can see him letting the giant thin them out before letting his "girl" humiliate them.

Aggregator gang

The West is pretty isolated from the Central, so it's possible they have no clue. Or they might just be idiots and/or bigots.

On another note: What manga is your pfp from?

Dex-chan lover
This series is really becoming a favourite of mine with each chapter. It's such a fun read.

Users who are viewing this thread