Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Planning by Chiharu (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
Why! Truck-kun you failed us. You could have saved her from what to come from future Sayonji schemes.
Although grooming our Mc to be a better leader might be a good thing in the long run(saving the company and all that) but the way she is thinking of going about it isn't.
Don't you dare mess with her Friendship or you'll get me as an enemy instead.

Dex-chan lover
Strip away the avalanche of rationalizations that precedes her scheme, and you will find the following truths about Saionji laid bare:

1. She doesn't have any friends
2. She really, really wants to have friends
3. Once she realizes you can be friends with anyone, not just the people your family of rich assholes approve of, she's totally gonna freak

Wanna bet that deep down she knows saving the little girl's life was the right thing to do, and the only thing to do, but she's not yet ready to shake off the indoctrination?

Dex-chan lover
This snot nosed petulant kid is totally gonna get Sayuri´d. And im loving every single second of it.

Contributor
Ironically, the father is totally right with his cliché line from a movie, ah.

can't wait until Saionji tries to break all three in one chapter during the party and they all just go "uh no? she's my friend and a dumbass so there's no way she'd betray me?" and then she's seething until her mind breaks and she also joins the crew

It's funny to see her declaring Sayuri an enemy but, at the same time have some sort of yandere-ish reverence to her. "I will be the one to guide you along the path" ....ummm shouldn't you just destroy her if she's a weak minded fool? Did you forget your own objective?

dude fucking get her out of here!
I absolutely dislike this character
I am sooo frustrated

Either Saionji runs into the wall of Sayuri's stupidity right quick and gives up, or the mangaka stretches this "rivalry/guidance" shit for ages. Either way, it's not going to be all that fun to read.

I am divided on this new character; as a lefist I am not the biggest fan of capitalists, but she shares the name of my wife so that kinda complicates things.

Users who are viewing this thread