Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Man, that prince is totally gonna order Ibee punished for that feather isn't he. Chekov's gun usually doesn't fail me.

What this is where season 1 ends?????
Well, better then a cliff hanger I guess....

What?!?! I can’t believe three years passed just like that. I also kinda feel bad for lily cuz she worked so hard as a knight but she’s now working as a maid...tho I wonder if she still trains when she’s not working as a maid.

Thank you for the chapter! I hope season two comes out soon.

Dex-chan lover
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo

oh well, time to seal the memory of this manhua until it starts again, thks for all ur effort so far

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author purposefully is trying to get me to be mad about the story with every passing chapter

jak

Contributor
So she stays away for 3 years hoping that he will fall in love with the girl who brings his downfall. Makes total fucking sense. /s

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much translator team!

Tho tbh the choice of chapter the author decide to cut for season 1 is weird. It is much more makes sense if they cut it off on last chapter and this is the start of season 2. But its ok.

And i legit think Liliana is the best girl of this manhwa. I love me some awesome female knight

Dex-chan lover
"yeah, he's probably forgotten about the lady who saved his life from a horrible curse, comforted him for years, was the only one on his side, and who is very clearly deeply connected to me."

fucking bimbo

Thanks, I hate it!

Lily, a talented knight, has become a lowly maid to help a stupid ass maid who has no common sense. Alejandro has been a little bitch the whole time, and we’re supposed to be happy when Ibee and he reunite? He’s toxic and obsessive and it’s clear as day. The original blonde FL seems like a two-faced bitch or as stupid Ibee and the original ML already sounds like a entitled narcissist. The story had no direction after Alejandro was healed and I would honestly prefer if Lily and the other dude pining over Ibee got together, because they’re the only characters I can stand to read about at this point.

Contributor
If you look at the raw release date this chapter only came out about 4 days ago.

So, it's not like its been on hiatus for a long time, they're just preparing for the next season so they'll have consistent releases of chapters.

Okay forget what I said earlier, this story turned garbage.

Christ, I thought my expectations were low but this went straight through the floor.

Fed-Kun's army
I can’t believe this author turned the only female knight into a maid. And the stupidity of this main character...I feel like I’m only reading this series out of rage now. Ibelina is so unlikable. Just because she doesn’t want to go back to the duke for *dumb plot reasons* that don’t even make sense, she’s dragged Lily into it and basically made her give up her career and dreams. I say this with all my heart: f ck this MC.

A) that feather is going to cause trouble
B) knight turned maid is so disappointing. I hope she's still practicing her sword work in her free time. I cannot believe she just gave it up

Supporter
I can't take this anymore. This stupid woman deserves to have nothing. Ever. This goes WELL beyond being dense or an airhead. It takes it's own special brand of stupid to be this stupid, and none of her decisions ever make sense.
These can't even be called character flaws, it's just straight bad writing. I'll see you guys elsewhere, cause I sure as hell am not coming back to this.

Users who are viewing this thread