Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

bruh if a crown prince who tried to assault u the other night swiped your necklace do you really think you would try to fight for it back? She's literally a maid, and weak af compared to him. She could act in a different way around alejandro bc back then he was a literal child and now they have a strong relationship..

Wow, what an asshole, stealing the only valuable thing a maid owns. Does he have no shame or sense of decency? What an arrogant piece of shit, stealing from people who already barely have anything and forcing himself on others. People in power should be especially conscious of the privilege they have and make sure not to abuse it. What a failure of a prince, so self-absorbed and uncaring!
Sorry, but I'm just really mad.

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
y'all mad right now but you don't understand the payoff is going to be fucking glorious

Contributor
Finally we will see Alejandro again.

Can't wait to see him and Ibee together again, it will be sweet.

Contributor
PPl here are calling Ibee dumb, but i wonder if they're not as dumb as her, if not more.

What do you wanted her to do ? Fight against the crown prince, and die just after ?
Notice, even Lily didn't do anything, because they CAN'T, he's a prince for godsake.

Yeah, it wasn't smart to leave the room, but as soon as the prince spotted her, it was over.

i can't understand how he got it
why didn't she just put her hand on her neck to protect the necklace, wasn't that hard and wouldn't be considered assault on the crown prince
why did she close her eyes i hate that trope lmao "oh no im getting hit better close my eyes to not see where to protect !!"

Ibee just doesnt get that the prince could rape her and kill her for real she still seems to act like this is a story and so long as she stays out of main events she'll be okay.

NOT REALISTIC.

So selfish she always thinks she knows better then everyone else Lily was really concerned and instead of Respecting Lily, Ibee just went and did whatever she wanted

Thank you for another chapter! Finally Alejandro is returning!

And something I’ve been thinking about when reading and that I might have missed earlier, but is there a reason 이벨리나/이비 is translated as Ibelina/Ibee rather than Evelina/Evie?

Dex-chan lover
Diego is a very nasty dude. Sexually harassing maids as the prince is some straight up Weinstein / Matt Lauer bullshit.

I think I'm going to drop this...
I endured the whole chapters and told myself it's going to get better but this level of retardness???????

A slice of bread would be a better heroine than her!

I'm OUT

Aggregator gang
Yay!! Does this mean those two are finally going to be reunited??? 🤩

Lol, there's a lot of heroine hate going around but I like her just fine?? Maybe I'm just complacent since I love all these reincarnation stories so much haha

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall: Wow, someone who UNDERSTANDS the situation. Seeing the comments, that's rare.
People should understand that in an aristocratic system, commoners have little to no rights compared to the nobles and those who do, it's because they belong to a noble household like serfs, maids or the like that can protect them to a degree. However, if the cuprit in question is a royal like Diego, things get REALLY messy, specially if any witness, like Lily, is of commoner origin too.
So no, Ibelina couldn't do shit in that situation ewven if she wanted. The only thing that would help her now is that Alejandro learns the sitation because he's the only that has the high enough position to give Diego trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Ok Ibee did something stupid ... but not that people normally do something stupid ... thats totally human and everyone who pretends he wont make mistakes like that is just lying.
But I really hope the prince and his family truly get divine punishment.
I mean somehow Ibee ended up in this world, it should have a cause and a god is most likely, he could punish the prince. Would be funny for the kingdom if their god would punish the crown prince and the royal family.

I'm fine with Ibee's reaction. If the freaking prince wants your necklace and you're just some lowly maid, there isn't much you can do about it if you want to keep your head.

Dex-chan lover
@scootle because she is stuck in believing that the narrative of the book means he'll love the heroine anyways at some point. She's got the same mindset most who get stuck in a game or book have in these kinda stories.... that "fate/the book's story can't change some key aspects". It is dumb, but it is what it is. Also, because she's a commoner she knows she can't really be with a Duke. It's not considered ok by social standards. At most, as a mistress and that's also going to bring a TON of problems for her. Detective of Miuella does a good job explaining that kinda society and what suffering a maid would go through if they are intimate with a noble because that is actually what'd happen. They'd be the ones getting abused even if they did no wrong.

It'd be a shame if Alexandro's curse found another host through the necklace. It'd start with the fingers that held them, melting them and rendering them incapable of movement or use. The next host would have to wear gloves to cover the damage. Gloves grow less useful as the skin and flesh melt off the bones and the curse spread to the arms. Doctors were unable to remove or treat the curse, and could only suggest amputation.
The future of the next host is looking bleak.
What the next host wouldn't know, however, was that either way, it was too late. The curse made its way to the chest, seeping into the internal organs, melting off cells and tissues one by one at a slow but accelerating rate. But none of the physical pain the next host would endure could compare to the mental pain. Scandalous rumors, accusations of being a witch, threats looming over the host's family, and just headaches. Headaches that makes the host claw their eyes out and imagine claws ripping their hair out, chunk by chunk. The host begins to lose hair, no longer able to appear in public.
The future of the next host is looking grim.
The psychological effects start to materialize and morph into reality. The melting of the essential organs start to become severe as whole chunks of the eyes, stomach, large and small intestines, as well as the brain and chest melt off into thin air. The host is kept conscious throughout the melting due to the sadistic nature of the curse. The curse slows the progression to last a few years, the torture is dragged out. The host is set to die for certain.
There is no future.
Except, someone who is able to break the curse, like our protagonist Ibee, might be called upon to help cure the curse, albeit against the will. Ibee, with a sympathetic heart, march towards the host of the curse, shedding tears throughout. However, if, and this is only a mere hypothesis, a what-if situation, the host is the scum crown prince, Ibee would look down on him with dark eyes and no remorse. Following that, full-out sobbing, she looked towards the audience, people who came to monitor her, and cried that there is nothing she could do! It was too late! Alexandro would play along, demanding Ibee to cure the crown prince, and Ibee could only sob harder, for she could not. After all, how could she show sympathy and wish for someone she despises with her heart to be released from the curse? It was only impossible!
Future? What future.
However, it is only a mere what-if situation, and this comment not meant as a threat nor an attack on the royal family.
The commenter begs for your forgiveness.

Much love for you and your translations!

i think ibee is just ignorant of feelings in general i think like a normal person stuck in another world/society will be anxious and worry abt their family/friends back in their world but ibee is just nonchalant and takes it as it goes?? she just goes with the flow literally and has one purpose: let alexandro be happy this time and one thinking: he will meet the heroine and fall in love LOL

Users who are viewing this thread