Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - When You Swear On Your Ring Finger

Aggregator gang
See, if the brother-sister couple were this devoted to each other in the ending of the 'Oreimo' anime then I wouldn't have hated the decision of him picking his sister over all the other girls in his harem
I mean that ending was horrible with how they confessed their love for each other then had a faux wedding ceremony by themselves and after that they went back to pretending they were normal brother and sister and that would have been fine if there wasn't for all that build up that something big was going to happen between them by them showing him reject every other girl in his harem, I mean essentially by making him do that they just made it so he'll possibly be single for the rest of his life.
P.S. This is just my rant so that whoever is enjoying this series doesn't learn about how there is a possible sister-brother couple in Oreimo and try to watch it because just don't, I don't recommend it

I still think the author should focus less in "but it's socially unacceptable" and more in "it's a bad idea, genetically speaking".

Contributor
Its not as bad as that one series,
where the main incest couple is a second generation incest pairing.

Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ
it's heavily implied that they lied about that and they are bonking off screen. it's only implied because the author's publisher wouldn't let it actually be said. is why the author's next work "eromanga sensei" made them not blood related, so the publisher would let them officially bonk.

Users who are viewing this thread