Skill Lender’s Retrieving (Tale) ~I Told You It’s 10% Per 10 Days at First, Didn’t I?~

Aggregator gang
I'm now only reading this bc of morbid curiosity. It lost me in the first chapter where they said "Hey, we are going to let you die to the boss monster so we can get ur severance payment". They then have a chapter long conversation about his stupid loan terms. And then.......they agree to give back what they were lent.......WTF. This story should have been have a chapter long. They get to the boss room, yeet him into it, wait 5 minutes, go kill boss, profit. Instead, they have a giant conversation and then we find out two really stupid things. One, he has to be given back his stuff, he can't just take it back (which is stupid af, just don't give his skills back) and two, the evil party members know they are losing their skills, including the poison resistance skill he just learned and lent you them that day and is keeping them conscious. How dumb can you be?
Ehhhh I would say the author did a good way of reasoning it. "We're just going to lose the SP for the skills when he dies anyway. Might as well give them back so he can do more damage for us and make the job easier."
That explanation basically has no downside until he reveals the interest is compounding for people like them. It's surprisingly logical.

Users who are viewing this thread