Skip Beat! - Vol. 44 Ch. 270 - Unexpected Results - The Day Of -

Dex-chan lover
I still believe I'll get to read the ending, one day 😗

kind of wonder at which count we are for the misunderstanding in this manga 🤔

Dex-chan lover
At least it is not get together, then breakup, then get together again, then breakup again, then get together again. Like a certain other author.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱Shit.
It had to go this way.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
😱😱😱

Are we just gonna ignore that the President has a Kyouko tracker???

Also I really, really wanna see Kyouko chew Ren out for just giving her a lecture on not being careful about paparazzi. For too long Kyouko has had the right to get mad at Ren for some of the shit he pulls and I think this time we might actually get to see her angry instead of just hurt/apologizing.

Group Leader
I dropped this series like on 150 or so chapter... It's still being continued gotta catch up XD

Dex-chan lover
@amaterasunaps @Yukimusha and @breizh she didn't have a phone, until the company gave her one, so they are probably tracking that, but it probably wouldn't be hard to put a tracker on her clothing, or keep track of any tracker Ren might have in jewelry he's given her.

Edit: i wouldn't be too surprised if there were crowd sourced tracking too, like people reporting sightings of the pink Love Me uniform, or whatever outfit the President is wearing on any given day.

every month I tell myself "just stop reading you're only torturing yourself..."

and every month I find myself back here.... I'm never going to escape this hell

(also is it just me or did that one large panel of the kyoko headshot have really nice art??? )

Dex-chan lover
Hahhahahahahhaha karma
Wonder what Lori would do... Probably peep XD surprised they didnt see him coming with his outfit and all
MANY THANKS

That face on page 8, too hilarious. This mangaka is very good at conveying emotion with facial expressions.

And yeah, if Kyouko doesn't call out Ren for hypocrisy I'm going to be mad.

Omg the cliffhanger!!! I mean, I know it is SkipBeat, I know it very well, but....----- 😵☠☠😭😭😭

a chapter per month is too much... with every chapter's cliffhanger like this. its just not good for my heart

@Lynkaster: the hope never dies. Jokes aside, apparently it is the last arc, so I'll see you in five years.

The tracker thing was hilarious. So typically president.

Users who are viewing this thread