Slime Saint - Ch. 2 - The Return of the Devil

Dex-chan lover
The girl is actually dead in ch1, she was poisoned and dumped in the forest. As the first slime pilot explained, a slime can take over a human corpse if it's fresh. What the slime did here was getting rid of the poison and substituting the damaged parts with itself. It's literally a slime piloting the body of the villainess.
Not simply "piloting" , they merged. As the first chapter slime girl said, once done this cant be undone.

Dex-chan lover
Not simply "piloting" , they merged. As the first chapter slime girl said, once done this cant be undone.
Yeah, if you remove the "slime" from this sentence, it'll become a legitimate description of a modern Gundam series. "The pilot and mecha merges and it can't be undone." :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just the usual tropey stuff but it's been quite well executed so far.

this chapter basically proves a point

slime body shape > any body shape

So I presume the entire house hold of servants worked together to try to kill her and they're going to try poisoning her again only to find that it doesn't work at all in the next few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the servants might think she bonked her head hard enough she changed personalities :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
I might have read a different version of the first chapter, but the way I understood it, it's not that it can't be undone. It's just that being a human is so much better that the slime would find it hard to go back to living as a slime.

Dex-chan lover
When a slime is a nicer human than the actual human.

Reminds me of Kaiki line from Nisemonogatari, something along the line of a fake trying to imitate the real so hard it's become more real than the real thing.

Users who are viewing this thread