Slime Saint - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Interesting she can access the memories so easily lol but i wonder if she could just run off and disguise herself versus returning to her home assuming that she was killed by one of her 'servants' versus some enemy to their faction

Tho be hilarious if there was some plot twist of almost every other person being a slime

Dex-chan lover
"Reincarnation" story without any reincarnation?
giphy.webp

So... What do we classify this? Reincarnation? Reborn? Transferred mind? You know what, I'm calling it parasitism. This is the second Manga I've read that involves taking over another person/creatures body completely(Albiet that Manga is an isekai and Parazeet is technically mind controlling)

Hmm interesting plot, new and original and kinda creepy? Bookmarked for sure. Hope it turn good. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
So... What do we classify this? Reincarnation? Reborn? Transferred mind? You know what, I'm calling it parasitism. This is the second Manga I've read that involves taking over another person/creatures body completely(Albiet that Manga is an isekai and Parazeet is technically mind controlling)
Mecha. Obviously the slime climbed in, cleaned up the insides and started the "engine".

Dex-chan lover
Is very common, the best are Date's works, (Ugly) bastard become slime and late control a female body

Users who are viewing this thread