Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita

Dex-chan lover
It refers to the body type; small, child-like.
Loli refers to the Japanese discourse or media pertaining to the attraction of young looking cute girls...

Also, thank you.

VIP
@Anoon2323

nowdays, yes, but historicaly, 300 years and nothing happened is the common in the era with 0 social mobility and developemnt... europe has it during middle ages...

Dex-chan lover
@kuma

You underestimate how long 300 years is. Actually look up "Eurpoe middle ages" and skim some history instead of assuming based on pop culture, there were defiantly definitely changes within 300 years during the period.

It's a bit of moot point though, as a chapter uploaded after Anoon2323's comment shows the village did change, the MC just didn't care to notice until then.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah for an immortal who lives at the edge of society many changes would probably be easy to ignore.

Double-page supporter
Has any other one problems with single chapter comments?
Chapter 5 has 7 comments but I don't see anyting.

Fed-Kun's army
It's amazing how well this art style just fits for this series. Gotta agree, the manga version of this is superior.

VIP
@homogenized

you underestimated feodalism... 300 years is actually short periode.. as long your city has strong lord, not in war area, neither on trade route which is where the village of which plateu life, the change is unnoticable... again, there is 0 social mobility during feodalism era since people is owned by landlord...

When you think about it, it's quite sad that there are so many stories where the only escape from wage slavery is death and going to a fantasy world.

Oh well, at least this one is cute.

Dex-chan lover
A cute MC girl and more cuties to come. A bit of magic and some conflicts, but all for the relaxing life, it's nice.

Fed-Kun's army
I always find it amusing when a manga says slimes are the weakest, because I grew up with DnD. Slimes, oozes and jellies are no laughing matter!

Supporter
Sometime a family can just be a witch, a dragon, and 2 slime ghosts.

I genuinely laugh because the absurdity is just too insane. Also why is it so moe??

Dex-chan lover
Despite it being a usual isekai setting, it really gives a nice message about not overworking yourself to the point of death.

@Karretch the term has been badly dilluted. My roommate would classify as a loli because of how dilluted it's become. Despite being 35 she's 4'1 and weighs nothing. Her face is childish enough that I've been with her when a gamestop carded her. Her mother was the same way, as well as her grandmother- until they each hit 55~ ish. Then they got smacked hard by the wrinkle goddess, and suddenly looked much older.

It seems like a lot of anime/manga terms have been badly misappropriated. I've been seeing fujoshi used incorrectly a LOT the last few weeks, as well.

I think part of the problem stems from a lack of proper English words. Does anyone here know a word that means childlike appearance yet still an adult? I see people relying on 'legal loli' but even that is incorrectly used and just sounds stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
@Scynix Tsundere has pretty much lost all meaning these last few years. I'm seeing some people misusing Yandere lately too. Really now, people should cease using slangs or words they don't understand. Nowadays even google is unreliable because the same guys who are misusing those words, are writing topics on wikipedias and other free dictionaries using their wrong interpretations to spread the misinformation.

As for the term, I don't thing we have a proper english term for that. Might as well create one right now.
Let's see... Pedotrap?

Edit: Which reminds me. People has been using the word Trap wrongfully too. A couple of SJW mods have been banning people who merely mentions "Trap" on a "certain game's" Server chat. Saying that people who use this term are homophobic. Homophobic... Since when did Trap ever meant transvestites or transgender people?
Proper traps don't even dress themselves as girls(on a normal basis, they sometimes get dressed as girls against their will, as a joke) they are just androgynous males or females

Users who are viewing this thread