Smoking Behind the Supermarket with You - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Thank you for filling in the Gaps, its helps so much since i just discovered this.

To those wondering--the What's Typesetting scanlator said on reddit that he removed them intentionally. To quote:

I took those down intentionally as they were some of my early works and very bad quality.

He's still scanlating and his newer stuff is still up on other series. Many thanks to Skythewood for filling the gaps, I really really appreciate it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for filling!! Might i say that it looks like all of the text in the bubbles is slightly lower than centered, but if that's on purpose then don't mind me!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for filling the gap, I never caught up on this series because of the removal

Dex-chan lover
If the smoky bitch awakens to a glasses fetish, all the better. It might be the only thing that can redeem the sheer grossness of this premise.

Dex-chan lover
He’s got bad eyes, so that explains why he can’t tell that they’re both the same woman? Maybe she is getting impatient with him not figuring it out and wants him to keep wearing them?

Users who are viewing this thread