So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.2

Monthly manga updates for spider-chan, weekly anime updates for that bitch Prince. Pretty good I think

Group Leader
@sjmcc13 thanks you. You mean the arachnea or what ? She mentioned that at the start. When is the Spider/human is going to happen?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

LMAO remote hunting, with a twist. also when will she get language skill? she's beaten tons of humans already

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this happens every chapter but gosh is our spider-girl getting more and more brutal every day, in any other world that flaming skeletons page wouldve been nightmare fuel

Also is this a fruity offering to our one true Spider God? Or a gift in hand to romance the spider character?

Contributor
@BreathOven
The Arachnee stuff happens in the latter half of volume 5, around 4/5's through.

Currently i'd say we are 2/5's through vol 5

Dex-chan lover
@BasilD : She is not a goddess
not for another 2 evolutions

The adventurers are the ones she healed before, and she took one of those fruits from them when she took off then (ch29.1) so they know she likes them.

Dex-chan lover
How did they manage to recognize her? She evolved a couple of times since then, and she is completely different... Unless her actions started Lolth's cult in this world...

Dex-chan lover
Nice offering to spider-sama! 😆

16-d82a6a082e81efb8c6a78f3d4fc0c1182848a5a962bbae0aba314a0ee470cf1e.jpg

Aggregator gang
Kumoko, no, don't twist the brains of your enemies from within their skull before they can even comprehend they're being attacked. That's what K'gulftha'schklerfk'n, Pitier of Lesser Suns and Heir to the 35th Throne of The Deep Void does!

Dex-chan lover
Good for you
I still cant get past the spider with anime eyes...
@deerafl That's only from her point of view, though. In the opening, right after the title shows up, there is a really quick closeup of how she really looks (or will look, since it's a more evolved form).
In the LN artwork with her new evolutions and their description, she also looks cartoonish in front, with a shade in the background which is her true appearance.

V07VThJ.png

Users who are viewing this thread