So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

@fernaldi01 i like spoilers even so i didn't ask for it, because i cant be arsed waiting for weeks and months only to be left on a cliffhanger over and over again, its not like he blatantly ruins everybody's fun

Rule 5.4
5.4.4 - Spoilers belong in spoiler tags.

the person already put it in the spoiler tag, i dont see the harm in it since the person clicking on it is their own fault for being curious for opening Pandora's box

if you don't want to be spoiled why click on the spoiler tag? if that person click it then that's the persons own fault then.

ughh
im grateful that a new english chapter is release although.........
ME NEED MORE CHAPTER!!!! :<

Dex-chan lover
Shit is hitting the fan!

Also I love Kumoko in straitjacket. She's basically a bunny.

Read from left to right
2021-03-11-18-03-52.jpg

@SilverMars her name is
Ariel he is the progenitor of all Taratects and thus all spiders can be considered her kin. The Queen Taratects(Kumoko killed her) and Puppet Taratects are her closest kin, having wills and personalities of their own, and she does not dominate their personalities with Kin Control. They have served as her closest allies and family for a long time, and she cares deeply for them.
she first meets and engages Kumoko after Mother calls for Ariel's aid. Mother's soul is being devoured by Kumoko's Parallel Wills, so Ariel comes to stop her. Due to language difficulties, negotiations break down. Kumoko is obliterated by Ariel's strength.To Ariel's surprise, the attack on the queen taratect's soul does not subside, and she eventually realizes that the Zana Horowa(Kumoko) she thought dead is very much alive. She spreads out her puppet taratects to find and engage Kumoko, who is using Spatial Magic to keep Ariel and her forces at a disadvantage. The puppets are defeated through underhanded tactics such as drowning, forcing Ariel to tighten their formation around her so she does not lose any more. Ariel is unable to find and destroy Kumoko before she finishes consuming the queen's soul , causing Ariel to vow vengeance.

Dex-chan lover
Kumo: I don’t want to kill humans if I don’t have a good reason to
Also Kumo: 3000 men bye bye hahaha

Double-page supporter
@darekpawlo @krakkor I'm a source reader, so that spoiler is no harm for me. I just feel bad for all the people who like spoilers, expecting a spoiler about this current chapter in particular, only to find a spoiler for an entirely different context.

You won't are her down easily Demon king!!! Go Kumuko!!! We believe in you
Silently prays that I'm right

Users who are viewing this thread