So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 37.2

Double-page supporter
When your chapters are short and released basically once per month, try to make stuff happen. I'm not trying to complain about the amount of work the author is putting in, writing and drawings comics is very time consuming, but oh boy nothing happens in these chapters. A fight against some dragon isn't interesting enough to last that long.

Double-page supporter
at this moment she should teleport away,
but we all know the almighty shounen way of defeating something stronger than you,
...no 'tis not friendship
but the almighty asspull mary sue power that dwells within,

...hopefully i'm wrong

Fed-Kun's army
It sure seems pretty stupid now that she didn't wait for her other consciences to return to her.

@greyhud90 Surprisingly she can't. Long-distance teleport has some cast time and Alaba's new space perception skill stops her from short teleporting away in hops.

Dex-chan lover
some people complaining this fighting is boring
meanwhile some people else can't wait for this fight in earlier chapters :))
and as someone said, this fight will be one of the longest one lol, let's see if some people will drop this lmao

Contributor
I mean, wasn't this like the last proper fight in the WN? At least from Shiraori's point of view? Everything past this point is either beneath her or out of her league and then apotheosis happens and she becomes a top dog.

Aggregator gang
Does anyone knows what happened to the anime? Even though Dr. Stone was announced more recently it's already out, but I can't find anything about this one, aside the preview.

Dex-chan lover
@criver are you saying that you EVER once thought for sure harry potter would die in the books with his name on them? No, main characters always have plot armor. Everyone was sure from the word go that harry would win all encounters regardless of how stupidly powerful the things he fought were.

@greyhud90
(Only a minor spoiler. Doesn't really spoil anything.)
Would you be happy if I said you are indeed wrong.
She beats Alaba with the great powers of foresight (Not the skill) and strategy. I really enjoyed the fight when I read it. Shows me why it is my most liked LN by a lot.

Dex-chan lover
This fight was the climax of the whole story for me. It felt like the entire story before Alaba fight was building up to it and after that the entire thing went downhill because there was nothing equally interesting left for the author to write.
And I think the novel managed to make the fight feel more tense than the manga did.

Users who are viewing this thread