So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 40.2

I don't recall a puppet taratect in this part of the story (at least in the web novel).

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me, or shouldn't it be obvious by now that most mangas translated from novels follow the light novel, not the web novel? I mean you can probably count how many mangas follow the wn over the ln on one hand at best.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the Mother bother to lay eggs if it just wants the offspring dead? I guess it hasn't got any brains to speak of.

Ok, so can someone list everything that was in the light novel(and so will be in manga)and wasn't in web novel?

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy this turn of events!
It also sets the Alaba fight in better perspective for me, seeing that there is still a lot of stuff Kumoko can struggle with if she isn't prepared enough. The Alaba fight was a bit too much keikaku doori for my taste.

Double-page supporter
If only they would stop with monthly releases and start doing weekly ones.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme the spider girl is attacking the mother's soul with her extra personalities and since she got a soul that can't be harmed the only way to fight back is to kill the original body.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme You're not seeing the whole picture, Mother wants only the strongest to survive, however Mother is not stupid, one of her kids seems to have become far too strong and evolved to an unplanned transformation. Kumoko's evolution is incredibly uncommon, her new race is something you'd only hear in legends and while well known, such a race is not supposed to exist. The descriptions of said race already state this. There's a reason as to why these spiders are never seen, but that'll be explained later.

and when i thought she finally left the dungeon, she is doing all she can to go back to the lower floors...

Dex-chan lover
Group is too OP. The devs should have done something to balance it.

Dex-chan lover
Oof 12 pages then "see you in January"? I cant wait that long, to the LN readers where are you guys reading this?

Users who are viewing this thread