Soko no Koisuru Baitosho-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Lmfaooo. I guess this is how it feels to have a thai girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Fool me once shame on me!
Fool me twice... fiddle dee dee ~

Fed-Kun's army
I was played. First I was like did I miss some shounen-ai tag or something? Now I see I was just fooled. I wonder how many people dipped out when they thought it was boy x boy lol

Group Leader
I had to do a double take on the tags at first, and I was still fooled.

Okay, I saw the cover and thought it was a shounen ai with a cute, responsible black haired uke.

But then I saw the tags, WAS DISAPPOINTED, and thought it was a straight romance, with a responsible male lead and love struck female protagonist.

And I read it, and thought it was a Male protagonist, that was way more disappointing than he looked on cover but was cute anyways.

But THEN I thought it was a shounen a (was happy), just mis tagged, with a slightly dissapointing seme (I thought would be uke) and cute, fluffy, responsible uke.

FINALLY I REALISED SHE was a HE who was actually a SHE. NOT SHOUNEN AI.
AND IM JUST SO DONE.

Dex-chan lover
Well well well well my boy went limp at the opening pages but now its an 👌 go to bang hahahaha i even want back to the description page to confirm whether i missed some particular tags or not

Double-page supporter
at first i was pissed cuz they didnt add a shounen ai tag so i was gonna rant here but then i saw the comments, bless u guys

The author tried to play both the shonen-ai and the hetero romance people...

And that's why it feels half-assed and disappointing. Write Boys Love if you want to, Write Romance if you want to, but do IT CLEARLY, will you?

Group Leader
It's called plot twist. And imo it's a lot better than your generic shounen-ai or shojou story with reskinned characters.

Users who are viewing this thread