Sokuochi Mayuri-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Contributor
>All of these snipes

BlushingEqualBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
why are u targeting a group that upload frequently u fucker, when there are tons of mangas keft for months and months for u to pick up, goddammit

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get why people bitch about "sniping" the uploaders don't make any money and honestly as long as I get quality chapters I don't care who is doing the uploading

Supporter
@Hollow7F calm down, BREATHE, and try again. Half the time they snipe in order to rile up people in the comments section and cause drama.

Group Leader
I love how u legit made fun of our translation and ur tls are worse than google translate machines lmaooooooooooooooooo. Wack. Like some snipes are going to stop me from keep uploading my releases kiddo. Oh and yeah all the snipes will be taking care of.

Dex-chan lover
@MistLynx I don't care about a normal snipe, but this one is clearly not, since yesterday someone (who just created an account) sniped one of the project eidetic started, today a couple of hours ago, someone (again an account that was just made) sniped other of the projects from eidetic, and now again someone else sniped another of eidetic projects. At this point, they're doing a clear attack to an specific group.

Dex-chan lover
If some morons want to overwork themselves by picking up every manga on the planet, they are welcome too, but we are just going to pretend they don't exist. Maybe we will pretend to pick up a few more series and let them play themselves. Who knows what we are really going to pick up.

Dex-chan lover
these guys just can't catch a break.

and i know at the end of the day after they sniped a few chapters, they're not going to continue the series. so no, you're not doing anyone any favors.
this is just petty, man. come on.

Fed-Kun's army
@reisen again I don't get your point. There is no money involved here, the group loses/gains nothing by uploading something someone else has or uploading something another group is working on already. You and so many others are trying to make it out like it is a bad thing but honestly it really isn't.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
It's just self-destruction at this point

Also when she asked for "something to eat" I'm surprised the guy didn't go with the obvious

Fed-Kun's army
@MistLynx the point is that people will read and comment on whichever translated chapter that comes out first. And translation is not always for money, but for enjoyment. Like, I want people to talk and discuss about what I translated, so that I can have motivation to continue.

Dex-chan lover
@MistLynx
Because when the original group becomes annoyed and stopped translating the manga, these stupid snipers will just leave as well. And we the readers are left with nothing. At that point you are gonna bitch about a dropped manga when you could've just bitched about the sniping now. So stop supporting these snipe. Sure there isn't a moral ground but I think that's the least we as a reader can do considering the group are doing it for free.

Dex-chan lover
@MrOGZ
Please dont get discouraged dude. I'll wait for your group release rather than read this steaming pile of shit.

Banned
If the snipers have the time to do something that's already being worked on, why don't they do something productive like translating other mangas that are currently not being translated? What's the point of this? Annoying others? 🙂 Heck there are so many good mangas out there that don't get the limelight because no one translate them and they're found mostly by readers who don't know shit about other languages.

Dex-chan lover
When she asked for something to eat I totally expected a different outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread