Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

wow, is this a new series? I can't wait for it to pop off and become mainstream, it looks amazingly cool!

• Funny
Reactions: GK
Translators be like. Leeme reupload the chapters that are already up. But lets not upload the chapter that noone uploaded ........ Like what the fuck.. What about missing chapters these bunch of FF are just uploading same chapters over and over again

• Confused
Thank you for the translation! Whether you're starting from chapter 1 or chapter 5/6, it really doesn't matter, but I do hope you continue to complete the first season here in Mangadex! Please don't mind the negative comments and just keep doing what you're doing! 😊

Barak the most useless translater in the whole community is at it again ladies and gentleman. Don't forget to bring your bots @BarakRhys to defend yourself LOL

Aggregator gang
@BarakRhys thank you for the translation and I also hope to read season 1.

Don't mind those negative commenters who don't bother to check that it was uploaded by different group.

This made me remember how he used to look like and how absurd it is that his face completely changed when he started working out... :/

Users who are viewing this thread