Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Okay, now we have her literally saying she hates him and her running to that teacher, so she does consider cheating in my eyes..

Poor guy makes a riddle and writes out he loves her, which even 2 kids can solve, but instead of even thinking about it she just goes 'He's calling me dumb, fuck that guy I hate him'

Him just breathing is probably also offensive to her

God I hate her <_<

Dex-chan lover
Day 63 of wondering why no one filed a divorce yet

My god . . . . Seeing a love letter perceived as a hatred is really heartbreaking. As @Ninoren said, at this point shes gonna lash out even when Reitaro breaths

That being said, Thank you so much, Senko-san's abode for the scanlation, and giving us a great explanation for the riddle. I was scratching my head when the riddle was mentioned to be RGB but the manga is monochrome hahaha. Thank you again.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I hope that in the future chapters we see a scene where Reitaro beats the fuck out of that teacher in front of his wife during the counseling session. Also, thanks for the translation. Please don't drop this series.

Dex-chan lover
at first i want they all be good family and love each other but now... i want that bitch divorce him and he will marry the other girl...
You're really not paying attention to the other woman, then, because she's at least as bad.

Also, I'm not entirely clear why she assumes the stuff in the box is the mom's, and not the dad's- or why the dad wasn't the one to fix the photo.

Users who are viewing this thread