Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Him saying that he's comfortable with the situation makes me want to slap him. Wake up man! Things are absolutely not good and your family unit is on a collision course for disaster. There needs to be an emergency family meeting with representation to vent out everything no holding back just to see where the hell they are.

Dex-chan lover
Him saying that he's comfortable with the situation makes me want to slap him. Wake up man! Things are absolutely not good and your family unit is on a collision course for disaster. There needs to be an emergency family meeting with representation to vent out everything no holding back just to see where the hell they are.
Don't think he means it, but at this point man is looking like a walking corpse fed up with life itself 😐

More like it being okay he just gave up on it and accepts it..

I really, really, really hope it'll end up with them splitting up, but I kinda gave up on that notion coming true

Dex-chan lover
$10 bucks says she writes the story in a way it is reflective of her parents and she gets her parents to go to the show

Dex-chan lover
Sleeping Beauty wakes up and starts beating the fuck out of the prince.
LOL
Sleeping Beauty disliking her living situation with the 7 dysfunctional mentally ill dwarfs decided to eat the poison apple to get away from it all. Unfortunately she was then woken up by a prince with mother issues, who's mother has a thing Dopey Dwarf.

Dex-chan lover
Day 96 waiting divorce to happen

Thank you as always for the sl, Senko san abode!

Aggregator gang
I’m pretty sure the mom is going to cause a scene at the play because Ichika isn’t going to be acting as the princess and seeing how she’s possibly portrayed in the play.

Dex-chan lover
he got her to come out of her room! nice workk

and yeah inb4 she writes sleeping beauty hurling goblets at the prince for stepping too close

Dex-chan lover
Twists it so her parents fight and this causes some curse to be cast on Sleeping Beauty which makes her sleep but she can hear everything while asleep

Users who are viewing this thread