Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Because nothing is happening. Nothing has happened to move the main romance (this was originally a romcom, remember that? a year ago?) in like 30 chapters. This is another chapter where nothing of import happens. The photoshoot (that's been happening for 4 MONTHS now) ends, and they go home. We waited an entire extra month for something that should have taken 3 pages to do.

And even in chapters where the smallest bit of something happens, it's nothing but angst. Both the "romance" and "comedy" in "romantic comedy" are gone, and have been gone for ages. The author sucks, and the tags on the series need to be changed.
Spot on

Pure filler for so long now and it’ll keep going that way to pad it out for season 2 sales boosts.

Dex-chan lover
To people who say "don't fuck this up Gojo" it really can go only 2 ways and their "break up" is more posdible one. Marin is too much of an airhead that she doesn't really see that Gojo still sees himself as an unworthy of her person. Of course Marin said that stuff like that doesn't matter, but just words cannot change mindset Gojo made himself live in. I say next chapters are crutial for Marin to stop fucking around and talk to Gojo, but not like to love interest, but as a person regardless of their relationship. Which means she would also need to call out his depressive way thinking and I don't expect Marin to do that, so...

He has selfesteem issues and thinks he is not good enough. She kinda knows. How are you saying "Gojou don't fuck this up"?

She went no effort in terms of contact for a while. She reacted in an underwhelming manner to the cosplay. She forgot about his existence while the shoot happened etc. All these things just added to the above mentioned issues.

He isn't misunderstanding. She knows about his complexes and didn't clearly voice anything but "I am so happy for sick cosplay uwu". Dude was there standing looking hurt as fuck and she just gives a concerned look instead of jumping into his arms. And then we fast forward to the train ride and it seems she did not try to talk to him THE WHOLE DAY AFTERWARDS.

How is it on him not to misunderstand and fuck this up, lmao? She should've told him "I only want to wear your cosplay. I want you to make cosplay only for me". Or tell him about her feelings finally. Never did anything.
I feel like Gojo has been ignoring and not appreciating Marin as much as she appreciates him. She kept trying to get time to spend with him to confess at the right moment but Gojo only made time for the cosplay not her. She made dinner for him and he barely ate it and ignored her again. They both just need to honestly tell each other how they feel, hopefully soon. The way things are progressing next chapter ending with a panel of either Gojo or Marin confessing their love after a conversation of how much they appreciate each-other would be natural

Dex-chan lover
HERE IT IS! PLACE YOUR BETS EVERYONE! HOW MANY MONTHS WILL IT TAKE FOR GOJOU TO GET HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS ASS AND REALIZE HOW ESSENTIAL HE IS TO MARIN AS A PERSON?!

DO I HEAR 3? 5? 11?!
How should he know that exactly? All the ever showed him was his importance to her as costume maker. If she goes pro, he'd be redundant. Her internal monologues make it clear she's head over heels into him, but he can't read her thoughts.

Shit's on her.

Dex-chan lover
Because nothing is happening. Nothing has happened to move the main romance (this was originally a romcom, remember that? a year ago?) in like 30 chapters. This is another chapter where nothing of import happens. The photoshoot (that's been happening for 4 MONTHS now) ends, and they go home. We waited an entire extra month for something that should have taken 3 pages to do.

And even in chapters where the smallest bit of something happens, it's nothing but angst. Both the "romance" and "comedy" in "romantic comedy" are gone, and have been gone for ages. The author sucks, and the tags on the series need to be changed.
I love how you have a perfect take but yet this guy Wazouille like to put a strike on every negative comment even though what you said is 100% facts. The plot is going no where is the romance and at this rate nothing is gonna happen till the very end if it even does happen.

Dex-chan lover
I love how you have a perfect take but yet this guy Wazouille like to put a strike on every negative comment even though what you said is 100% facts. The plot is going no where is the romance and at this rate nothing is gonna happen till the very end if it even does happen.

"Geez i wonder why the man that spent dozen of hours working on his most important work until now, to exhaustion, for ME, feels like he's not in the same world as i am !
Is it the litteral wall of people between us ? The fact he was relegated to bagage holding while the whole world fell in love with the girl he has feelings he still can't put in words for ? Or maybe it's the pro offer she got, not even mentionning her costume was from someone until then dear ? Or... That it's only when everything was over she finally looked at him while he had hours to brood over how they're in a different world ?
It's a mystery !"

Even an autistic fucktard like me can deduce that much, so pull your head out of your ass and think for a minute.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or do these chapters come across as, I don't really know how to describe exactly, but it gives the impression of being like "pretentious" in it's composition? I dunno, the entire arc feels like that for some reason.

Double-page supporter
I kinda thought we were in end game, and while we probably still are, I can’t help but feel like this is setting up another arc where Goujo decides he’s not good enough, Marin decides to try the professional industry, but it’s not as good, and they both realize they need each other or some nonsense for another year…

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or do these chapters come across as, I don't really know how to describe exactly, but it gives the impression of being like "pretentious" in it's composition? I dunno, the entire arc feels like that for some reason.
"The rise of popularity, admiration and adoration of Marine-chan opposed to the relegation of Goju-kun to the background."
If you read the last chapters with this thought, you'll understand more the composition.

Dex-chan lover
Gojo's autism and self-doubt has peaked and he will be closed off for a while i guess. Also why is this still monthly? If we go by panel to panel work, it doesn't really look much work when behemoths like Dandadan is fucking weekly release.

Users who are viewing this thread