Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 100

Supporter
Marin and Gojo went to Comiket and stood outside the entire time. Maybe that's why Gojo is looking bummed, he's been standing in a field for hours!

I don't see Marin going pro if Gojo can't be with her as her partner. I think she turns the recruiter down.
Its definitely not that simple, 😛 this will get emotionally complicated. Look at their non existent exchange at the train, he literally ignored her presence and she also stayed away, which makes total sense seeing how Gojo was behaving.

Dex-chan lover
Of course circle photo shoots can have breaks. It's not like there's a contract saying you're not allowed to do what you want, including taking a break. And you're the one offering the service.

And then everyone clapped.

Exhaustion slowly registering in her brain. I can relate with that.

And they just don't talk? Come on.

I like this chapter.

Contributor
images-w1400.png

CONGRATULATIONS

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the tl !
"Geez i wonder why the man that spent dozen of hours working on his most important work until now, to exhaustion, for ME, feels like he's not in the same world as i am !
Is it the litteral wall of people between us ? The fact he was relegated to bagage holding while the whole world fell in love with the girl he has feelings he still can't put in words for ? Or maybe it's the pro offer she got, not even mentionning her costume was from someone until then dear ? Or... That it's only when everything was over she finally looked at him ?
It's a mystery !"

Dex-chan lover
Marin still doesn't really understand Gojou's personality and the burden, or weakness, he's carrying. They are so different personalities, as well as they do work together for the sake of cosplaying. Naturally it also goes without saying that Gojou definitely doesn't understand Marin, but one might say expecting him to would be almost unreasonable; he's so introverted and socially isolated. Marin, however, is a social person, so her chances of comprehending Gojou's inner workings shouldn't be that insurmountably unlikely. I suppose it's basically her young age that doesn't give her the perspective to start to unravel his psyche to the degree she would need to. It would be nice if someone older could give her valuable advice. Gojou could also use advice, but he's not interacting with pretty much anyone, so who would he talk to?

Supporter
This might be me projecting my own past experiences with what is happening but, I cant help but feel a “relatableness” with Gojo: you felt like an outsider, you wanted to inspire your loved one (even if you werent aware of your feelings for that person) and it ends up biting you back, your loved one ends up garnering the attention of others and enjoys her time to the fullest, while you stayed outside, unable to join in, unable to enjoy with her, are you even wanting to join in? Is what she does what you truly wanted to happen? You wanted her to shine or you wanted her for yourself? Did you like her being loved by others? Was she even thinking about you in any point of the whole time you spent on your own, while she enjoyed herself? Are you fine with how things are going?

As I said, I might be projecting but I cant condemn Gojo. Dont get me wrong, Marin is 100 % a victim of Gojo’s bitterness and she is totally confused as to what is wrong with him to the point she doesnt want to approach him, and that makes her feel like complete and total shit, ruining her day, thanks to his behaviour.

Hopefully we can get more details by next chapter and not the writer getting Marin’s photos or some crap like that…

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was amazing, but more of Gojo seems not to be angry at Marin but himself like usually and this time I think he's thinking he isn't good enough for her which isn't true but he has no one to tell him that for now. And the fact is that the Manga author is finally getting introduced. I think he just might be the person who'll get Gojo to understand himself. But more importantly understand that feeling's has for marin. Because after all he seems like the perfect candidate to understand Gojo the best and hopefully he can help a poor guy put because he is looking real bad especially to not even consider Marin presence.

Users who are viewing this thread