Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
i know a lot of people complain about this arc, and i can see why, especially some of the prolonged stuff, but i think this arc is one of my favorite and really well done in a way to potray complexes on both Gojou and Marin

and the story about Haniel basically shows how current Gojou and Marin relationship are like, Marin pov basically Gojou (devil) giving her (Haniel) the wing but doesn't look at her properly, while Gojou pov basically just him being a human that admire Marin (Haniel) and think she's out of his reach

Dex-chan lover
If she really loved Gojou and wasn't a hoe then she'd want to only look good for him instead of deriving delirious ecstasy from bathing in the attention and lurid gazes of hundreds of random nerds.
No wonder Gojou is disappointed.

I see there have been discussion about this comment, but nobody has actually told the person what is the problem with it, which is kinda missing the point of tellign someone about it.
So, be that the person who made the comment agrees with I'm gonna say or not, I shall give my reasons why I think it's bad, and I encourage people that want to point at it to do the same, instead of simpñy saying it's bad.
There is no proper discussion if one doesn't give theri reasons.

There are a few problems with it, but I'll mainly point at saying that Marin is a Hoe.
I must assume that you have never fabricated anything yourself, nor performed an act that made you proud in front of others.
Wanting others to see your hard work, or the hard work of a person you love, is a completely normal sentiment, that produces a great amount of positive emotions and happiness.
People talk a lot about things like "Hoes hunt for Likes" and stuff like that, but as an Artist, I can confirm that every Like in one of my pieces makes me very happy, since it shows that people liked and appreciate the effort that was put into it.
There is nothing to be ashamed or dissapointed of here, this is a perfectly Human sentiment, that is shared by both men and women.
And trying to keep that sentiment unreachable by someone is a very cruel things to do.
And saying that Marin should only dress up for Gojo, makes it sound like Gojo OWNS Marin, and she has no right to go out and show off the hard work put into the Cosplays, or simply whatever clothes she wants to show-off, or is contractually obligated to show-off because of her job as a Model. And that if she does, she's a Hoe.
Which is a VERY bad thing to say.

Dex-chan lover
People talk a lot about things like "Hoes hunt for Likes" and stuff like that, but as an Artist, I can confirm that every Like in one of my pieces makes me very happy, since it shows that people liked and appreciate the effort that was put into it.
There is nothing to be ashamed or dissapointed of here, this is a perfectly Human sentiment, that is shared by both men and women.
And trying to keep that sentiment unreachable by someone is a very cruel things to do.
And saying that Marin should only dress up for Gojo, makes it sound like Gojo OWNS Marin, and she has no right to go out and show off the hard work put into the Cosplays, or simply whatever clothes she wants to show-off, or is contractually obligated to show-off because of her job as a Model. And that if she does, she's a Hoe.
Which is a VERY bad thing to say.
it's amazing the person you replied to doesn't even think for once that anyone would feel good if their hard work is being recognized, instead just calling the character a hoe, it's especially even more funny that the point of cosplay is to be seen by others (there are some private ones, but most cosplayer does go to an event or upload their pics)
like, no cosplayers out there would feel bad if there's people who think their cosplay are awesome

Dex-chan lover
I commented in Tonikaku's version that Gojou probably is having his self doubt creep up again.

He probably thinks Marin feels out of reach and hes not good enough for her (as a costume maker).

I think it's more that she was approached for her play, but not him for his costume design. His lack of notice except by people that know him emphasizes that his costume design plays second fiddle in her cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
it's amazing the person you replied to doesn't even think for once that anyone would feel good if their hard work is being recognized, instead just calling the character a hoe, it's especially even more funny that the point of cosplay is to be seen by others (there are some private ones, but most cosplayer does go to an event or upload their pics)
like, no cosplayers out there would feel bad if there's people who think their cosplay are awesome
Even funnier is that you can bet your ass that if the genders were flipped bro wouldn't be saying shit. Hell he'd probably be blaming fem!Gojou for doing the oh so forbidden thing of having emotions. Dude has GOT to be 15 at the oldest.

Dex-chan lover
Time for some drama I guess. We'll see how it goes.
And I guess the author was also referencing that the cosplay shoot took this long/many chapters, maybe?

Dex-chan lover
If she really loved Gojou and wasn't a hoe then she'd want to only look good for him instead of deriving delirious ecstasy from bathing in the attention and lurid gazes of hundreds of random nerds.
What a dweeb, holy hell! Go outside and speak with someone, maybe you'd comprehend what a bunch of nonsense you wrote.

We still dont know what he is feeling exactly, all we have are assumptions based on the previous chapter and his behaviour. At best he is extremely sour about something, at worst he is angry, but angry towards her? Himself? Both?
I read it as 2 things.

1 he's upset because he feels as though his clothes and the effort he put in to create something he feels is great pales in comparison to Marin's charisma, which is understandably pretty crushing.

and 2 he's upset at his self perceived arrogance when he said he needed to make the costume "pretty enough so people still fall in love" with Marin's portrayal. Whereas now he feels disappointed in himself for thinking that way, because to him people will love Marin no matter the costume, resulting in him feeling angry at himself and feeling his efforts are wasted because Marin could make any costume shine.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I commented in Tonikaku's version that Gojou probably is having his self doubt creep up again.

He probably thinks Marin feels out of reach and hes not good enough for her (as a costume maker).
Yeah, i feel that too.
And next he's gonna have a boost from the manga artist how good he is in reality.
And Marin - i guess she never thought about how her life can be without Gojou at this point and the thought of parting with him hit her hard. This shoot raise a few thoughts they need to talk about. And i think they will in a chapter or two and resolve this.

You really know nothing about healthy relationships or the difference between expressing love for a passion and love for person.

Users who are viewing this thread