Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
I want the author to have whiplash, and while I know Marin is likely to turn down the opportunity. I'm curious as to how she'll process it, and if she'll talk to Gojo about it.

Dex-chan lover
I am soory but i had to do this
Db4oy1O.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This might be me projecting my own past experiences with what is happening but, I cant help but feel a “relatableness” with Gojo: you felt like an outsider, you wanted to inspire your loved one (even if you werent aware of your feelings for that person) and it ends up biting you back, your loved one ends up garnering the attention of others and enjoys her time to the fullest, while you stayed outside, unable to join in, unable to enjoy with her, are you even wanting to join in? Is what she does what you truly wanted to happen? You wanted her to shine or you wanted her for yourself? Did you like her being loved by others? Was she even thinking about you in any point of the whole time you spent on your own, while she enjoyed herself? Are you fine with how things are going?

As I said, I might be projecting but I cant condemn Gojo. Dont get me wrong, Marin is 100 % a victim of Gojo’s bitterness and she is totally confused as to what is wrong with him to the point she doesnt want to approach him, and that makes her feel like complete and total shit, ruining her day, thanks to his behaviour.

Hopefully we can get more details by next chapter and not the writer getting Marin’s photos or some crap like that…
This is a really interesting perspective, thanks for sharing

I get it, gojou realized that marin is the one making his work a thing that makes people fall in love with and not his work alone.

Aggregator gang
I'd just think that Wakana is like that bc he's never had his works appreciated this much before, yet the appreciation never seems to go towards him (i hope it's not the case)

Aggregator gang
Alright i think it's kinda over from here on out but i might be proven wrong soon otherwise

Dex-chan lover
The funny part is, unlike many people, I actually see the care placed in the artwork. Here, the mangaka is placing a premium on perfection in art as the tool to help suspend our disbelief, and to me it works.

I want to see the progress in the story, sure, but the cosplay part is drawn in a way that makes the story believable. Heck, it's good artwork, much less cosplay, so it works IMO. Probably will get the volume for art reference.

Dex-chan lover
Its definitely not that simple, 😛 this will get emotionally complicated. Look at their non existent exchange at the train, he literally ignored her presence and she also stayed away, which makes total sense seeing how Gojo was behaving.
Bro was just thinking and you think he’s being rude lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see Marin Kitagawa I remember that legendary "Ane wa Yanmama junyuu chuu" GYATT. 3===))

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am finally here, i needed to see how my funny and cute little manga got to this point.

Fed-Kun's army
I came to read the manga just cuz of that gojo panel alone lol, read from 30-40chaps all the way to 100 in a 3 days non stop

Users who are viewing this thread