Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 97

Aggregator gang
Damn I wish I can see this cosplay irl I wanna see gojo's mastercraft in person man

Aggregator gang
Looking forward to seeing the reaction of Suzuka's cosplay buddies, seeing if Akira and Amane came, hoping for a supporting visit from Shinju and Sajuna.

Also would like to see the shock on the fans who learn Gojou is only 15 and made that killer costume (not holding my breath).

In my dream next chapter it would end with a cell phone pinging, a hand picking it up and the image of Marin posing as Haniel.

Cut to Shiba Tokio with an amazed expression grabbing his winter gear and heading out the door.

After all of Fukudu's surprises I expect it to far surpass what I want.

Aggregator gang
!!! This shit is so damn rewarding, after this long arc we get to experience Haniel :eek:!
What an amazing cosplay, I am excited for next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Cut to Shiba Tokio with an amazed expression grabbing his winter gear and heading out the door.
I'm pretty sure Shiba Tokio isn't gonna do more than comment on it like "that's the level of effort it takes to look like Haniel" and then moving on
I'm actually kinda confused why people care? manga creators rarely have anything to do with cosplay?

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure Shiba Tokio isn't gonna do more than comment on it like "that's the level of effort it takes to look like Haniel" and then moving on
I'm actually kinda confused why people care? manga creators rarely have anything to do with cosplay?
Can't speak for others but for me I'm invested in Gojou and Marin and their progression in their relationship and as individuals. For Gojou specifically his value is tied up in his ability to be an expert craftsman whether in cosplay or especially as a Kashirashi (hope I got that right).

He has respect respect for Shiba Tokio, his gramps, Akira (props), Suzuka (photography), Marin (ability to become the character) but has yet to see how good he truly is. He's been praised by his gramps and the rest of the gang.

My thinking was maybe if S. Tokio praises his work it may push him further into realizing his potential but even as I type this I really think Marin just needs to bit*h slap him. :p

Even if S. Tokio as a manga artist doesn't get involved in cosplay he is a craftsman and I would hope as one craftsman to another he can appreciate Gojou's effort through the eyes of an artist.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I got chills. That was amazing! The author really outdid themselves here. I may be overreacting but god damn!

Group Leader
Man, I gotta admit; the font used for the "click" of the cameras is shit, it just makes it look like they're all saying "cuck" XD

CZ

I'm wondering if the guy on page 15 with the hat and glasses is the guy who took pic of Marin's first cosplay.

Aggregator gang
I'm wondering if the guy on page 15 with the hat and glasses is the guy who took pic of Marin's first cosplay.
I was wondering the same thing but have not heard about anyone else mentioning it as a possibility.

If it is it's understandable that he doesn't recognize her as the cosplay outfits are entirely different.

Contributor
Marin says she's the happiest girl in the world right now. I hope they'll make the most of this and have fond memories to go back to once they're older. Have some stories and pictures to show and tell their kids

And yes, she absolutely nailed Haniel's expression. Someone should tell her she got it right, maybe Wakana can do it. He wasn't kidding when he said she could do it.

Users who are viewing this thread