Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 97

The change from bi-weekly to a monthly release was the best thing this series has done in a long time. These chapters are paced so much better and are just so much more enjoyable. Some of these Marin panels are absolutely incredible
I agree but I gotta admit that the wait is a liiiiiiitle agonizing. I am also to impatient to let the chapters build up to splurge read.

Aggregator gang
Now we'll have some weird creepy stalker dude I bet. Anything to delay progress.
I think with the way the author has done this manga you can see something like this is coming soon.

It's clear that Marin's popularity is going to go through the roof and creeps are always looking to glom onto an idol or celeb.

This brings up Gojou's lack of care with keeping her real identity separated from her cosplay identity (he did it with juju and amane too)

It's going to come back to bite them and put Marin in a dangerous situation.

Dex-chan lover
The way this artist switches drawing styles between drawing Marin in rather simple cutesy chibi potteto mode, cute elaborate mode and in-character cosplay mode is always a sight to behold. Her facial expression in this chapter is outstanding. Dude's got skill in spades.

Dex-chan lover
Even when they've gone that far, it's still just a hobby for them. No worrying about social cred and stuff. Marin is lucky to have the best designer feeding her infatuation, while Gojou is just happy to have her wear his clothes so well.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter raised an interesting point. I didn't think about it before but if you are a serious cosplayer, you probably need to either figure out publicty/logistics or get someone who does.

Like, they are technically just amateurs doing it for the fun of it but considering how high level the cosplay is, it wouldn't hurt to arrange that sort of stuff.
The best way to kill a hobby for you is to try to make money out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread