Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 97

Group Leader
At this point I'm surprised no business is contacting them to do promotional cosplay stuff
I mean they haven't been promoting themselves much, as seen in this chapter, so why would businesses reach out?

Dex-chan lover
What was the fish part?
According to ch. 95 there is "a giant white fish" playing a role in Haniel's backstory.

Edit: and according to ch. 89 Haniel has two fish familiars based on ancient species. As ancient as Haniel the immortal angel.

I'm actually impressed with the though that goes into the non-existant stories and characters inspiring their cosplay.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
first edit was gif didn't load:fml:, so now for this edit I'll talk
I really enjoyed the execution of this cos, but as the photographers are noticing that she hasn't really advertised herself and gojo's outfits; wiggle room; but they are newbies to the scene. Now I want the author to see Haniel cos and say " it was close so I'll allow it" or "BOO try again" thereafter Kitagawa cheering Gojo up with a "I loved the outfit and I love you" then have a happy new year together in the love hotel:meguusmug:

Last edited:
Very great chapter...
Is no one going to talk about the educational character that eats children whole?

Dex-chan lover
If you are familiar with the "First Take" Series, there was an artist she was so cute and giggling, and smiling and talking, but just as they were about to start, her entire demeanor changed and the serious professional started singing. It was really like a switch was flipped, and the atmosphere around her was totally different, and the look in her eyes. When Marin does that professional model pose from her usual flirty familiarity with Gojo to serious model. Something that captivates Gojo. Love how he is so worried about her being overwhelmed by all the people looking at her.
I want sauce! Give me sauce!

Dex-chan lover
ended up rereading the whole arc after seeing the final cosplay, just to really absorb all the details that went into it, like how Gojo was imagining Marin while talking about how to design the cosplay, so when he gives her direction on how to act she's hesitant but he doesn't let her even begin to doubt herself, because he's pictured in his mind from the very start how she would look in this cosplay, it's literally built for her and he can see exactly how she would look before they even start

there's a bunch of other little things like that, I love that both Gojo and Marin take a deep breath before going into serious mode (huu... suu...)

the best bit was mentioned early on that in the Mandate From Heaven manga, Haniel only ever looks directly at the reader, so when Marin switches into serious mode this chapter she's looking directly at you

Users who are viewing this thread