Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
Popularity often tends to make people more critical and hold series up to higher standards.
I agree, but I also see the same kind of criticism in less popular manga as well. There's just less of it, since there are fewer people who comment on it.

And at the same time, with more popularity you also get more fans who're so insecure they get butthurt the moment anyone says anything negative about it. So there are both sides.

Contributor
Kinda curious how we're going to move on from this.
Also at this rate, I'd not be surprised if we get a post-comiket jump because I don't see them simply packing up and wandering around the convention any soon considering the ruckus they caused now.
I just hope Gojo doesn't run off or something...
Ah yeah and please no creeps getting physical :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is that that chapter 13 reference the photographer is talking about is basically all the commenters complaining about how it has been dragging on but keep coming back anyways because they're enthralled with the story. x3

This is like a major repeat of ch.96 (Tonikaku Scans version) where it's split between about many different "sides" concerning about this specific arc ever since Gojou working on Archangel Haniel cosplay for Marin for this winter comiket; and they still bother reading this up to now even after they'd (they should know once they look back on the previous chapter plus the discussions as well) proven wrong on their shit of how this author is pacing this series.

Then look back here and you'll know almost the exact same commenters that wants the other thing (i.e romance) but can't get it because "this shit ain't what we wanted, gib us what we want stupid author". They might as well drop this series completely at this arc for not understanding how this author's own thoughts and how she's going to 'do the thing'

Heck, look at the other ch.96 (Church of Potteto version) starting at pg.27 for some extras by the author that's included there that mentions how she went with for the previous arcs and cosplays, etc.

It's like they're making fools of themselves like their previous-selves in ch.96 (Tonikaku Scans version)

Dex-chan lover
I am incredibly curious how this will work out for them in the end. This photoshoot will thrust both of them into otaku stardom.

Obviously Kitagawa is going to get a ton of followers and become a famous face amongst cosplayers for quite some time. Not to mention how this has put a spotlight on Gojo's artistry. He'll quite likely will be asked by a lot of other cosplayers for custom made costumes.
Is this going to cause drama or can we finally have some fluff again?
I am definitely craving the latter after Gojo's last descent into near madness to get this particular costume finished.
I assume this intro to his jealousy (I think it was his and not a photographer) would probably be increased by the new following. Potential love rivals popping up to get him to confess. Or to combat a confession from her like a "I am not worthy look at these other people!". Only for Kitagawa to reign him in

Users who are viewing this thread