Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
Wakana should totally distance himself a little from her (Also when it comes to making Cosplays for her, since she's now getting scouted pretty much), doesn't look like she'd take action otherwise, or see how he's feeling 🥲

Dex-chan lover
n1unjrd7bI5CHf8cBueNnhQC0pTZi_Epw3Fx_jams2yeLkEN9P9lBsUbRnkUsqEvKGqd2v15x05E_Aw=s1145-rw-nd-v1

Aggregator gang
our imagination of them dating is slowly fading off, its quite technically not possible for them to be lovers now

dragging this shit like rent a girlfriend
Gojo is not a huge simp who give all his saving to Marin like cuckzuya the cuck emperor lmao 🤣. Actually I think if the story continues in the direction it has been going for a while gojo ( who is not a delusional simp) will just move on from cosplay and Marin ( if Marin decided to go pro ) and will just go back to make hina dolls full time

It seems to me that the author simply doesn't know how to progress the story with some proper and serious drama, and is instead still trying to make it work through the slow burn slice-of-life elements. There was so much buildup to the Haniel cosplay, and i was so sure we'd get at least some serious progress on their relationship and plot. And I feel that hasn't quite happened. If anything, there seems to be no proper post-incident handling or cleanup after their cosplay blew up, so it sorta feels like a damp squib honestly.

I'd have expected this cosplay event to be the place where they saw and realised the professional world of cosplay, as compared to their casual cosplaying until now. Don't see that happening here. I mean, you could say they are still processing it, but moving right on the story timeline makes little sense while their processing is still ongoing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Being married for a very long time, there have been times where I thought something was bothering the wife. When asked she replies nothing is wrong. The mood gets dark and cold and you know something is wrong deep down, but you are suddenly filled with fear of actually finding out. So imagine what it is like for Marin who loves him and wants to have a loving romantic relationship with him. She knows something is bothering him, but if she digs she might completely lose the relationship. At the start Gojo thought that she was only being his friend because of cosplay. You know he loves her and he feels he is going to lose her if he does not make her outfits. Yes this could be resolved by Marin seriously telling him that she loves him and nothing would rip them apart, even if he could not make outfits. Considering how long it is between releases is is hard for so little happening in the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread