Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
You gotta be careful with wearing Breast Binding shit: used excessively it can cause complications ranging from rashes to deformed breasts to fractured ribs.

Dex-chan lover
@Blueberry_McFuckerson anything that constricts causes problems. I've had problems with my ribs moving and its a pain that creeps up on you so you ain't too sure what it is or what caused it. Not something you can really fix yourself either. Used to go once or twice a week to get a massage, Not wearing stupid shit that ends up hurting you saves money. cost me 70+ a visit which was for 45mins. cheaper than the rub and tug, but still expensive.

Supporter
@ngkn92 well, legally it is. And by that I mean if they were to have sex (if she's 14, 13 is no go, at least here in Croatia). Not gonna pretend I know Japanese laws and it's 5am at so I'd finally rather go to sleep then look for this Japanese law. Butt it's fine.
As for dating, IIRC there is no law whatsoever for that asnd thus, it's fine.
But for shipping? Nah, not fine.

the binder thing shook me... i forgot people other than trans masc ppl wore binders... ik this is a manga but i hope they use safe binding practices

Users who are viewing this thread