Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 35

Contributor
1 millions sold ?

Congrat to the author, hope it will stay for a while !

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I'd be a fan of that costume. It looks very unbalanced.

Dex-chan lover
(monotone) "Oh no, I brought the guy I like to a love hotel. How embarrassing. Well, guess I need to put on the world's tiniest swimsuit and parade around in front of him for a while."

@Vincentius
For Kitagawa-san, Sawashiro Miyuki this is the only right choice 😍, for Gojo I'm still looking for that matching voice 😕.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm dropping this, at least, for now. Might pop back in in like 10 or so chapters, see if any of the so called 'progress' has occurred. Getting a feeling it'll just be more of the same, though.

Contributor
Ah, the progress crusade has arrived. Can't people just let the cute fluff manga deliver cute fluff?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh she literally walking around in front of him in a tiny panties and she has no shame about it at all.

Fed-Kun's army
some guys gets girls by helping them build there pc.
Others, seems like they get them by building them cosplay clothes....

Why couldnt i be in the later group, as it seems its a ton more enjoyable....

Group Leader
The character in this are so good. Only in this manga could there be such a ridiculous scene, and I be like "yup, completely in character for both of them reaction-wise." If there's anything cliche about this, I'm missing it.

@igenetycs Preach it brother. Comments shocked me. Relationship is at a good spot, and the romance has always been second to the cosplay stuff. I will ride the cosplay fluff to the end.

Dex-chan lover
I understand getting nervous, but I'll never understand the absolute PANIC that japanese MCs pass with girls

Dex-chan lover
@igenetycs
Was only a matter of time before they showed up. Seems like they want everything to be about the romantic progression and everything else is just filler to them.

Some people seeming to forget that Kitagawa is actually rather pure-hearted when it comes to Gojou, she just gets caught up in the moment when it comes to cosplay and only becomes conscious of how risque it is after the fact.

Users who are viewing this thread