Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
@kantha In addition to that, they are both quite dedicated to their hobbies and their meetings are technically centered around it. It's also not like a huge amount of time would have been covered by this series so far.

,,And thus, i'm now at a love hotel’’

Congratulations! For not losing your Virginity you man of steel :)

Dex-chan lover
@Spiryts
Hmm I think Sawashiro Miyuki's voice is too cool for this character (i can only imagine Saeko)
I think a cuter voice would suit Kitagawa-san better

Dex-chan lover
Chiwa Saito for main girl

Iguchi yuuka for smol loli

Eric kitamura for tall loli

Double-page supporter
those full page pics of their cute blushing faces.... 🥺 hnnnnnn yes thats the good stuff 🙏❤️💗💕

Aggregator gang
"...Electric massager by the bedside."

*Shows a vibrator and a tissue box.*

Yeps electric massager😅

Dex-chan lover
It either needs to be romance or cosplay, but this grey line inbetween is boring imo.

Fed-Kun's army
theres only a slight peek at it, but theres some side boob hidden in the frills. Gojou my man.

Dex-chan lover
HXd25IV.jpg

Me every chapter

Dex-chan lover
I'm cringing a bit at the idea of a complimentary magic wand in a love hotel. No way that's a real thing, right ?

Double-page supporter
@mystline Using “beta” and “soyboy” ironically is really cringey and just makes you sound like a bitch. You would never call anybody that in real life, and this manga has had an appropriate amount of progress so far, so just shut the fuck up and stop bitching. If you don’t like it, don’t read it.

Dex-chan lover
In this chapter I learned that just because everyone seems innocent doesn't actually mean that their innocent. She knows what a condom and electric massage are used for, right? right?!

Users who are viewing this thread