Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
The answer is band-aid Adhesive Medical Strips.
hqdefault.jpg

ojisan is my favourite character, so understanding, so accepting, and even knows haruhi

Aggregator gang
My god, that panel of her wearing it.

I need more bunny suits with visible panties.

Dex-chan lover
Aww... She was disappointed because it wasn't netflix & chill.

Dex-chan lover
So she went to his house thinking they were having a house date, and wore those panties? She really wanted some action.

This chapter has some really good expressions. Reminds me of 'Kawaii dake ja nai Shikimori'. The art is beautiful as always.

I guess we'll be seeing a C-string next time XD

Fed-Kun's army
That old man is hilarious; he was so down with the MC in a bunny suit lol.

I wish the MC would start considering the FMC as a true potential romance - like hes clearly attracted to her, but I feel like he doesnt think she'd date him if he asked (though she totally would) -- Im not sure whether the thought of them actually being a couple has come up for him much at all... c'mon lets get a little more romance going, I wanna see some sparks fly! Our MCs not super passive or anything, and hes a natural ladykiller apparently, but he's so specifically herbivorous when it comes to anything erotic; hes always so quick to run away from scenarios like this, makes me worry that if he ever does end up with the FMC he'll just continue to avoid intimacy.

Users who are viewing this thread