Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - The 53rd move

Dex-chan lover
>that gif
>mfw no shogi gf when i was young
im missing out a lot

Double-page supporter
Now I have confirmation that gifs, when they are where you would not expect to see them, are scary

@Nep should be easy! Flour + water + egg + chopped cabbage and carrots. mix em all up, put in a pan then just drizzle jap mayo + okonomiyaki/tonkatsu sauce. done!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@corroded The problem is flour, JP mayo and Tonkatsu sauce.

The problem with the first is that it comes in bulks. Definitely more than I need for a fleeting urge.

The problem with the second is that I don't actually like it anywhere else so it will be useless after one use.

The problem with the third is that I have never seen it on sale before and have no idea where to find it.

Fed-Kun's army
Old man's right, tho: It's a bad idea to just sit at a restaurant of any kind while not eating because cost of space comes from meals.

@Nep Jp mayo and tonkatsu sauce can keep for a looong time. I only ever use it when making okonomiyaki lol. 1kg of flour also lasts a while and can get you around 3-4 batches depending on how much you eat :)

Sorry can't help w/ where to find tonkatsu sauce, but prolly Google japanese goods / grocery in your area?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@corroded

I know I can keep those for a loooooooooooooooong time but I still don't trust my consumption rate. Im not exactly the hardworking chef type. I WILL cook if I crave something hard enough but laziness usually wins that fight.

I mean, before the the CV the only thing I bothered cooking was fried rice and instant noodles. With 2-3 years apart for both (and instant noodles because it was raining heavily)

I don't think that 1 kg of flour would last 6 years 🤣. Even if it could, carrots and cabbages probably wouldn't last a year.

@BennyHawk7 go to the top right with your account name. Go to settings. Then Go to change avatar. You can change your profile pic there.

Users who are viewing this thread