Soukyuu no Shihai-sha ~ Isekai Oppai Musouden

Dex-chan lover
Author of Silver & Gold girls, instant follow and immense shame I didnt see it months ago.

Keep up the good work Translator!

Banned
This is incredibly cringe inducing but in the way that I wanna see if this goes anywhere, even if it probably won't

For a story that focuses on oppai, censoring it is a crime.

GIVE US THE NIPPLE!

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Properly translation never. Accept this fact.

And another potential for properly translation killed by shity Tomoshibi scan that cannot make translation without their stupid jokes. Thanks for nothing.

can you ungrateful bastards stop crying over the translation? if you don't like it then skip it.

Dear mighty translator, keep up the good work! love your translation!

Idk about the people complaining about the translation, I’m loving this. “Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Omae wo mou, Shinderu”

Power Uploader
@AshCalibur
This pointless trash added by translator. Translator should never add own jokes like this to manga.
They also skipped word that is on page 27 and replaced with own text.
tUKqDGT.png

How many words replaced with their own stupid jokes ?

Tomoshibi scan it shitty translator that cannot make properly english translation.

Power Uploader
@marconii2002 ahh yes yes, shitty this shitty that.,
I'm really sorry for my shitty ass translation ohh my lord godlike proper English language and translation

@marconii2002 if you dont like the translations try to read it on other websites like kissmanga or mangago on the other hand @Tomoshibi even if people dont like your translations I enjoy them and the jokes you put in them so keep the nice work

Users who are viewing this thread