Soukyuu no Shihai-sha ~ Isekai Oppai Musouden

Power Uploader
@seven23
Other transaltions of chapter 2 than translation from Tomoshibi do not exist. Websites like kissmanga or mangago have chapter 2 translated by Tomoshibi.
I and probably other users here want read translation withou stupid jokes that are not exist in orginal manga. Now chapter 2 will never get properly translation thanks to translation from tomoshibi.

@marconii2002 I don't understand. The Villainess Is a Marionette started releasing from like 4 translation groups about a day ago. Now, two of those translation groups are releasing their own translations like a competition. Why can't another translation group release their own work if people like you don't like the current one? From what I know, if you ask to get paid for your translations, you shouldn't whine when someone else also translates if you don't own it. It's not like everyone will ignore what you did unless it's total unreadable garbage.

When the translator himself says he is doing jokes, what stops anyone else from making a serious translation in comparison? Can't someone ask for the raws to look at and even borrow the redrawn and cleaned version from the other group, so they don't have to do it? Is it so hard to credit the other group and just list yourself purely as the translator and typesetter? Why work harder when you can work smarter?

Power Uploader
@IShallReadTheHeavens
Translators do not like when other translators translating manga that they translate, it is called sniping and translators dont do it. Translators also jsut do not want translate manga that is already translated jsut because current translation is bad.
The Villainess Is a Marionette is just excemption form this.

Here Tomoshibi do not says that he is doing jokes.

@marconii2002 I don't understand why translators care about sniping if the translator does not own the rights. Some translators do it for free, so why does it matter if someone else also wants to translate? Each translation is different, so competing for a better translation ensures the current translation is not bad. The Villainess Is a Marionette is not an exemption from sniping. I only cited that because it's extremely recent. There are plenty of other manga I've seen translation groups release around the same time.

Also, if someone is telling a joke, isn't it obvious they are doing jokes? You even said that was the reason why you hated his translations.

Power Uploader
@IShallReadTheHeavens please, you don't have to respond it there will always be some retard asshole in this world who like to ruin people fun with their "high standard" and expect people to do what he think is right while dragging others to bash the wrong one.,

Double-page supporter
Thank you Tomoshibi for reviving this manga, i'm gonna enjoy it

@Tomoshibi thankyou for the wonderful translation and pay no heed to the haters! i hope you translate more chapters please!! also when will the next update come ?

I wonder if this could be interesti
"reincarnated"
"manipulate boobs"
yeah nah, not going to bother.

no offense for the scanlator.

@marconii2002
There isn't anyone beside @Tomoshibi that is interested in translating this. It had been 8 months since first chapter and there isn't any further translation beside him. If you want proper translation and chapter, do it yourself.

Hmmm, its fine to whine but forcing someone with your standard/preference or whatever its called is kinda... idk, not good? (to put it nicely) without even helping or contributing to it...
If you are a patron or donator then its fine to hope for the better, but if you are just a leech (like me ofc) then just DO NOT throw a tantrum if something doesnt go your way... and thats my opinion, sorry if I hit a mark or two and you get offended by it.
And have a nice day 👍

Ah forgot to add, but if some opinion is somehow good and constructive, i think its fine to adapt it (if you dont mind it ofc)
But thanks for your work

Users who are viewing this thread