Sousei no Taiga - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - God and King

Right when Hitler pulled the trigger, he was transfered into the past. That is also why his body was never found.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it have to be Hitler? could be some other Nazi prick who transported themselves to the past and indoctrinated neanderthals.

Modern white people didn't come from neanderthals. Both whites and blacks are homosapiens, so I kinda doubt that the guy who leads neanderthals is a nazi or a white supremacist. I would rather think that the ideleogy of the leader is more darwinian perhaps.
When I learned that the neanderthals were not only much stronger and durable than us(homosapiens) but also at least as intelligent as us, I had wondered what would have happened if instead of homosapiens it was the neanderthals that survived. So it may even be the work of a curious anthropologist getting to test his ideas.

Dex-chan lover
There is a novel of Alternative history where Neandertales evole instead

Dex-chan lover
The worlds first fascist faction.
I really like how they added the racism subject, as the early men era was literally about racism with humans from one race fighting to the death against humans of another race.
And not like today's "ethnicism", since it shouldn't be called racism as we are all the same race "Homo Sapiens" with just a small gene difference that causes more melanin or not to accumulate on the skin, but actual racism with two completely different human races.

Double-page supporter
I would assume information extraction via torture wasn't invented yet either, but our smart and cool anthropology nerds don't pick up on that.
When the homos take the fight to the neanderthals and ultimately genocide them because of their race, will we get a "kill whitey" commentary?

Aggregator gang
Nein nein nein it isn't hitler you guys he said King not Fuhrer. Blasphemy.

Fed-Kun's army
😩 Prehistoric racism. Awesome. <triggered> Did I need to know about it? DID I?!

😉

It doesnt really make sense to hate a specific color of a whole other species. would it not be more logical if it was simply homo sapiens vs neanderthals antagonism ?

Users who are viewing this thread