Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Chance to Journey

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yet another tasteful chapter. It was really good that Sein departed from the group to follow his objective

ohhh ya that's kinda scary if someone handled you too rough when you are not usually familiar with touch

Dex-chan lover
Sein said what I really wanted to say...

STARK AND FERN!!! BECOME COUPLE ALREADY!!!

I hope that Gorilla is alive so Sein doesn't just leave the party for nothing. Anyways, the characters so far are so memorable. Amazing manga as always and amazing translation.

Fed-Kun's army
"Do you hate him?"

"No, does it look like it?"

Yes bitch it does! JFC. They're all saying how childish he's being when she's acting like a child too!!! This is why I hate tsunderes

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye Sein, we'll meet again when the author comes up with better character dynamics for you

Dex-chan lover
Honoring Himmel's memory through action, she made me tear up a little. Frieren has grown so much after all

Dex-chan lover
bullshit theory istg if frieren's love of homely spells (spells that are good for a meandering existence, the daily toils of someone i would imagine in this world during peacetime, cleaning grease stains, making old food better, etc esp with some of the older grimoires she was coveting) is revealed to be a result of himmel implying he would likely to have a homely life with her and she assumed he meant he liked these homely spells/life type things i am committing

Dex-chan lover
bullshit theory istg if frieren's love of homely spells (spells that are good for a meandering existence, the daily toils of someone i would imagine in this world during peacetime, cleaning grease stains, making old food better, etc esp with some of the older grimoires she was coveting) is revealed to be a result of himmel implying he would likely to have a homely life with her and she assumed he meant he liked these homely spells/life type things i am committing
that's not a half-bad theory tbh, i could see it

Dex-chan lover
noooo don't leave sein :qq: who's gonna be the milf-loving audience surrogate now dammit

Users who are viewing this thread