Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
I cant help but to think that their "curse" is actually the result of generations of inbreeding.
Seems like it but since the MC has to fix the problem it's probably gonna be an actual curse or something.

And for those wondering why the Queen calls herself "King" it was common in old cultures when a woman became the one in charge to adopt the title of "King" since in some languages the word King isn't gendered or the word for the leader spouse was literally just "consort" on something similar.

Dex-chan lover
I cant help but to think that their "curse" is actually the result of generations of inbreeding.

The closed their territory and now they are on the brink of extrintion.
Inbreeding was my first guess as well, but even the most extreme cases that I know of don't result in stuff like missing limbs and eyes. It's mostly deformities, mental and physical. Having them be born without eyes or limbs sounds more like medical poisoning, or radiation exposure.

Dex-chan lover
On pg. 3 I thought Cray and Brolite were surprised because they saw the MC’s dong. :ROFLMAO:
It’s been so long, but this series began with the MC reincarnated with a big dong. I’m glad that never resurfaced in the story, but it’s still funny to remember.

Dex-chan lover
Inbreeding was my first guess as well, but even the most extreme cases that I know of don't result in stuff like missing limbs and eyes. It's mostly deformities, mental and physical. Having them be born without eyes or limbs sounds more like medical poisoning, or radiation exposure.
Magical thalidomide?

Edit: Oh good. People got that reference.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Or most probably in this case, excessive magic exposure

Dex-chan lover
On pg. 3 I thought Cray and Brolite were surprised because they saw the MC’s dong. :ROFLMAO:
It’s been so long, but this series began with the MC reincarnated with a big dong. I’m glad that never resurfaced in the story, but it’s still funny to remember.
Yeah, no matter how much time passes, that's always the one thing I can't seem to forget about this manga xD

Dex-chan lover
LOL it's interesting when isekai protags are able to bring recipes, i can't cook for shit/remember basic stuff but i guess there are restaurant subgenres/stories within the isekai trend too

Dex-chan lover
Seems like it but since the MC has to fix the problem it's probably gonna be an actual curse or something.

And for those wondering why the Queen calls herself "King" it was common in old cultures when a woman became the one in charge to adopt the title of "King" since in some languages the word King isn't gendered or the word for the leader spouse was literally just "consort" on something similar.
Didn't they mention a few chapters ago that the high elves were herms? Or at the very least that Brolite and her brother had both sets of genitals? Maybe the same applies to the mother, and that's why she's the King, not a Queen? Idk, the chapters are so sporadic it's honestly hard to keep track of things going on in the story now

Dex-chan lover
Unbelievable right?

L4IkX0l.png

Dex-chan lover
that isn't a curse, that's the result of inbreeding!! hearing that the elves are closed off and isolated community this was my first thought. Or idk, maybe the author will just throw BS curse in there and have the mc cure it.

Dex-chan lover
LOL it's interesting when isekai protags are able to bring recipes, i can't cook for shit/remember basic stuff but i guess there are restaurant subgenres/stories within the isekai trend too
There actually are titles like that. Under Advanced Search, just click on the tags for "isekai", and "cooking", you'll get a whole bunch.

Dex-chan lover
Or most probably in this case, excessive magic exposure
That seems like the most likely cause. It does make a bit of sense, if you think about it: we just dealt with the issue of highly concentrated magic. High elves, likely more sensitive to this magic, could be affected by this concentration of magic as they develop in the womb, similar to how real life fetuses are affected by drugs, alcohol, or, again, radiation.

Dex-chan lover

The closed their territory and now they are on the brink of extinction.
Especially how they keep making a big deal of "the one of different blood" and all that, it definitely gives the feeling that's what the author is going for, yeah. Of course, considering their longevity, they would have much stronger telomeres, so wouldn't suffer from genetic inbreeding all that much if at all, much like many animals that don't (doesn't mean they can't effectively be bred for negative traits, like pugs and bulldogs and the like, but that's pairing the same traits over and over across many, MANY generations, and can be mostly fixed by just breeding against the trait a few times); I don't think the description of what was happening to their children sounds like it's being caused by inbreeding defects, though. Considering their sensitivity to magic, I'm betting that it was more like a frog being slowly boiled in a pot of water; it doesn't react to the change in temperature and gets boiled alive. Same deal with the high elves, but with the increasing magic power. It's only the drastically increasing power of recency that made it more obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread