Souzoushu nano de Motto Yasashikute Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
The genderswap was totally unnecessary, I wish he was a shota instead of a loli so bad!

Aggregator gang
@johnpoop2529

Not even much of a loli, the author could just retcon it and say she’s a he (shota) and it wouldnt impact the visuals let alone the story lol.

Still haven’t seen the MC yield any skill set yet, I assume that will manifest in the upcoming battle.

I guess the gender bender may come into account later?

Dex-chan lover
well since he is the creator god of this world , i guess he/she does know best

I still thing he/she is not human, since he/she is technically the god of this world

Group Leader
@Winberri well, here is the thing, the Kanji for Jun's name is actually the same for god, its just pronounced as jun because Japanese is annoying lol

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he basically is the world's god, or I guess as what will become soon enough, the world's mother/goddess I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. I’m enjoying the story.

If I may be allowed a little schadenfreude.
Page one: I’m translating dog men as Kobold properly now, sorry
Page two: dog men chief

Dex-chan lover
@Novak_Vai : and the "priest" knows it...

Well either that or assumes she is a discarded child, and deserves some chance at life.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation and picking up this as a project.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan I don't think Toru is thinking about the world as just some game world right now. Yes Toru is using his own knowledge of the game world he designed as a basis for stuff like monster and skill stats, but he also can see status screens, can "pause" the world and the game knowledge so far has been correct (the villages in the current area even know his Earth self to be their creator (most likely anyways, coincidences are always possible, though it's doubtful at best that their creator they worship isn't him.) Knowledge is power, and with the fact that these races keep losing many lives to monsters like the Manticore, any advantage that Toru can provide with the any amount of meta knowledge she has can literally save lives.

Users who are viewing this thread