SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I was waiting so bad for the next chapter it lasted 50 minutes, thanks reaper scans

Omg I should stop reading Yaoi and then go read shounen stufd because dang why did I think our MC is now a twink to a hunky top😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Oh that’s intriguing. A skill that lets you see the dead who trained the sword saint to his current level

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand he’s already died over 4 thousand times right? Why is it such a big deal that he picks a good skill when getting killed by that guy, can’t he just get killed by him over and over again, until he gets every skill?

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was obvious, the guy wasn’t taking to himself, he was talking to his grandchild, which he can see due to his skill

Dex-chan lover
@SomeRandomDudeReading
Ok thanks, that makes total sense, I was confused as to why the MC didn’t keep dying to the Flame Emperor to get all of his skills, but I guess it really is a gamble since you can only steal one skill per person.

Fed-Kun's army
Ouuh, so he is now forcebly, indirectly connected to the Sword Saint? Would be cool, I like the old mans character design.

Dex-chan lover
He only has 4 skill slots, but the ones who killed him had more card than that.
Related to his rank, maybe?

@johnpoop2529 it was stated in the previous chapters on how his skill works. He can only get the skill from the person who killed him ONCE. If he get killed by the same person he will NOT get any skill. Repeated deaths from same person is not valid.

And the old man wasn’t talking to his grandchild. That ghost is a sword master.

Dex-chan lover
@VanJosh
I understand the skill thing now, but didn’t that guy say Gramps at the end? Ik it can be used to refer to an old man, but it would make sense that he was his actual grandfather since the sword saint got pissed when his grandchildren were brought up

Considering the timeline... Wouldn't his latest death undo the assassination of the the flame emperor ?

Aggregator gang
So once you're killed by someone, you can choose one out of all the skills they have instead of like an RNG where you could get everything but not their best ones

Old man's design is pretty cool

Fed-Kun's army
@lefrog I would assume he waited at least a day before. Unless he is a retard. If so, that is a terrible plot point.

Double-page supporter
@johnpoop2529

If he was talking to his grandchildren (*This is an if here)

When the mc woke up and saw the ghost of the dude he killed then the old man would only be able to talk to his grandchildren if the old man killed them. This is just a “ what if tho”

Since the mc took the skill from the old man that looked like the skill when he was talking to himself or someone else

Came looking for the raw name in order to check the raws, and found chapter 6, but whats with those wierd names ? Why not use 'Returner’s Clockwork Watch' and 'Sword Constellation', indeed this is why i dont read any of reaper scans trans, way to inacurate, ill just pretend there isnt a reaper trans version here and go do what i came for

Users who are viewing this thread