Starting From Today I'll Work as a City Lord

Hmmmm..... Seems interesting. Prolly gonna get dropped before we get to see much characters development

Fed-Kun's army
Why not wait and see how this one plays out! Maybe the MC isn’t a total asshat and rises to the challenge

>

Thanks for the chapters! Now this is fresh xD kinda like peddling in another world but also different thanks!

Dex-chan lover
unholy shit. it’s been a chapter and a preview don’t already try to determine the future of the entire thing. are you gonna take a bite out of a brussel sprout and decide that the entire gourmet dish is trash?

edit: y’all were way too fucking right and i’m sorry.

WARNING: read the raws. got like 5-6 chapters in and couldn't stomach it. it's absolute hot fucking garbage. the villagers are unlikable and turn on a dime, the mc is brainless with some the standard bullshit "cheat" ability, and villans are comically mahua levels of evil. don't waste your time on this. if you want the power fantasy wish fulfillment bullshit you better off reading the japanese counterparts.

Dex-chan lover
The comments sound reassuring. :> Can't be worse than Iron Ladies, can it?

mrf

You know what! who cares! Im here for the catgirl! Idk it can't be that worse at least there's a visual service.

Sorry for my broken english.

IMO, after I read the raw, as usual, this is your typical chinese manhua where the pace are all over the place and tryhard to make everything into comedy. I can't really tell the story is good or bad (if this have a novel, maybe I can judge from that), but from what I read from the manhua raw, the plot have a tone like Release that witch (except for now, MC still don't make any modern tech to this world, only item so far). The different, in his town, it will live human and demi human.

But again, because of the weird pace, the story became mmeh, and it became worse, author made everything into comedy everytime. For example,
later on MC finally got right hand man (the muscle one) from the village. And then there is this rich dude (maybe merchant or whatever) try to persuade the young man from the village to rebels (because of food or whatever it was), and they choose to rebels. Not long MC right hand man came and bring the supply or whatever it was, suddenly the youngling that want to rebels againts MC turn into ass licking boy to MC. No joke. I even questioning, where are they loyalty? LUL
Other example, like I said, there are someone who wants to oppose him, but still, no guard in his village. And his 2 villager die for nothing. LUL
Yes, every said about MC is dumb, is actually true. XD

Man this manhua is fucking garbage , it change so much according to the novel . I would say the artist change the storyline a lot and they changed 70% .
Maybe the culture is different but this manhua is trash , the original novel is better than this shit here

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda like one of those Javs that have a good looking cover art but then when you watch it the actress is something else.

oh look another story from a chinese writer that should NOT have comedy in the story and their story would've been 50% better.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for Nicole, looks like her love will be reciprocated.... that or in the final chapters it is like "boom oh i love you too let's get married"

Users who are viewing this thread