Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends - Vol. 9 Ch. 83 - Childhood Friend and Change

Dex-chan lover
“Friend”
oof
“Friend, blah blah friend, friend”
Oof oof oof
“SUCH A GREAT FRIEND!”
Please he’s already dead! Don’t Friendzone the poor dude any more. Because we know the MC’s thoughts and his huge crush on her, it hurts so much more

Supporter
“Friend”
oof
Oof oof oof
“SUCH A GREAT FRIEND!”
Please he’s already dead! Don’t Friendzone the poor dude any more. Because we know the MC’s thoughts and his huge crush on her, it hurts so much more
If we ever get the skipped chapters up here, there's plenty in there to suggest her use of "friend"/osananajimi connotes far more than she's (normally) willing to admit, even to herself. Our ML is not unaware of this, but is willing to be patient while she moves through this stage of play.

TL/DR: It's all good. Chillax.

Dex-chan lover
“Friend”
oof
Oof oof oof
“SUCH A GREAT FRIEND!”
My fiancé gets teased by some of her family and friends for how often she mentions me and things we do together.

This is exactly how she would sound if she did have a boyfriend. Ultimately this is on MMC, not FMC, to change.

Dex-chan lover
If we ever get the skipped chapters up here, there's plenty in there to suggest her use of "friend"/osananajimi connotes far more than she's (normally) willing to admit, even to herself. Our ML is not unaware of this, but is willing to be patient while she moves through this stage of play.

TL/DR: It's all good. Chillax.
Oh I know, the signs are there. But her Machine Gun rat ta tat tat use of friend was too much to handle.

It hits way too close to home... When you are the friend, people make sure others know it and it doesn't always feel good. Especially when you have a crush on said friend, and she's crushing on another guy and immediately letting them know you're nothing more than a friend and never will be anything more so don't worry about me, them attracted to me? haha don't worry we'll only ever be friends no one will ever love an disgusting monster... Yeah sorry

Dex-chan lover
The authors art style is just so happy and cheerful fr, I can't even imagine a sad scene with this art style

All this happy and cheerful art style makes my day happy and cheerful as well fr

Users who are viewing this thread