Still Sick - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.5 - Epilogue

Thank you Sexy Akiba Detective for the translation
What a great manga this one is šŸ„°

Aggregator gang
I was feeling ok until I stopped reading. Everything was so... peaceful that I didn't feel any sadness... as I said, until I stopped reading.

Just like Maekawa's coworkers, I'll miss this manga! I'll treasure this manga with my heart!

The fluidity of this yuri is an example for others to follow and for the next ones. Adult romance, no useless additions to make drama, simple and effective developments, nice characters...
Thank for the translation, see you in futures projects!

This is how you make a great, satisfying, 3 volumes series. Many other artists would have lost themselves early on but Akashi managed to craft an exceptional little gem.

Thank you so so much for seeing this series to the end, SAD!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for working on this manga!

It was such a satisfying read.

Dex-chan lover
so soft and fluffy, thank you so much for translating! this was a great yuri read that I'll come back to from time to time :3 <3

This can't have been the easiest series to translate, thank you so much for bringing it across. A pro work!

Double-page supporter
What a great series, and a good ending to boot. Thanks for translating it,

Dex-chan lover
Such a great read.. and that ending really made me nostalgic since it's been a long while since we saw how they met!

Dex-chan lover
great series, finally i can binge this after thinking about abandoning this bcz it didnt get an update for a long time. plz make updates on 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock.

Aggregator gang
"HAS DOMESTIC BLISS MADE YOU WEAK?" sounds like something a supervillain would say

Fed-Kun's army
well, this manga had a few missteps but overall it was a great yuri manga :D and it didn't drag on too long or get lost in stupid tropes/drama, nice and happy ending~

also got bonus points for not being yet another freaking teen/high school romance manga. It's always great to read a manga with older characters and some maturity in it, instead of the usual garbage of "too young, can't talk, misunderstandings and so on"

All good things must come to an end, and what a lovely denouement this was. I find no hesitation in giving this a 10, it truly deserves it. Thanks to the SAD crew for all your hard work sharing this series with us.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaahhhh!!!THE FLUFFINESSS OF THIS EPILOGUE IS BEYOND ALPHA AMAZINGā¤ā¤ā¤mahh hearttt ā¤ā¤...TvT... they are both best waifu...

I will really miss this masterpiece and will always reread this everytime I finish reading some angsty chapter of other yuri manga cough*flowerchild's work*for example*cough. To fix my broken kokoro.TvT

Well I enjoyed the ride while it last.thank you sooooo much translator team for all the efforts for this wonderful story and looking forward to the author's future works!šŸ˜‡šŸ’ž

Fed-Kun's army
šŸ˜ wow.. great read... relaxing and cute..i like the personality of the lion protagonist going along with the bear..so cute......humorous as well... thanks for the scans...

Users who are viewing this thread