Strongest Caveman

Dex-chan lover
- and a kung fu panda (literally)
Would've been more awesomer if it was a kung flu panda (mic) 🤪

Is the description poorly translated or something? I actually cant tell. The grammer seems right but I have no idea what its saying

je découvre
je pense que c'est bien
je vois que ça n'est pas traduit en français
le soir Le cercle du scan l'a traduit

I can't understand if I like it or not ... so for the moment I follow it

@Rupopo
Is this ripping off Chronicles of Primordial Wars?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/chronicles-of-primordial-wars/

There's enough differences that I don't think it's an adaptation, but man, are there are ton of plot elements taken from this webnovel.

Bruh my thoughts exactly and let me say that this absolutely destroyed any epicness the novels have. Like leave it alone please - it's better off without this garbage.

Dex-chan lover
@aholazy that's what Chinese manga artists do man, they find a successful story and steal everything about it and ruin it in the process because they don't care about the actual quality of the story they put out.

Dex-chan lover
I have a hard time following this. Is he trying to be cunning and acting at times, or is that actually his backround/character? I feel like this is missing... something. Like details or development.

@CraniumAmbiguity
From what I can tell MC was an engineer in his previous life (as explained in chapter 1) and has been used to show basic understanding of leverage...

Other than that it is a Chinese comic so... Insert random memes and poorly plagiarized novels...

Dex-chan lover
@loyalviewer55 I was referring to his motive and personality vs his background we don't actually know of yet. I can't quite pin down if the things he says are truly how he feels/ actually happened and we just haven't had a flash back yet, or if he is just spinning a story in the moment for the moment.

Aggregator gang
Another rip off series that again uses the isekai tag for more clicks. Is this a joke?

Users who are viewing this thread