Succubus Nanka ni Makenai Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Earth is the Planet of Succubi

Dex-chan lover
As much as I appreciate translators adding notes and sharing their knowledge, just this once, I could've lived in ignorance

Dex-chan lover
So you are OK with Boxification .... interesting ....
giphy.gif

Supporter
Did the author just list their fetishes?

Thank you everyone over at Claw Translation for the translation.
To be fair, you don't have to be INTO something to know it exists, I feel like the point of that scene is the author was listing the most deviant/bizarre things they could think of, not necessarily things they're into. In fact, it would almost make sense if they WEREN'T into those things, since they obviously thought they were weird enough for Lilith to justify her crusade with them.

Dex-chan lover
Whew, at least gender bender dodged that bullet! :D

I do agree the other tags are vile and should disappear though. :)

Dex-chan lover
Well, okay, after learning what those two terms are in the credits, she may have a point about things going too far. I still think that the optimal solution is for her to get laid, though.
Yeah now i want to destroy that world too, that's a hard nope from me

Dex-chan lover
Hey, reminds me of a game I played…

Also, I could have went my whole life without knowing those terms….

Dex-chan lover
Guess other than femcel, she is also helicopter mom.
Also... IS THAT A MIKENEKO REFERENCES!? :lol:

Dex-chan lover
Notes explain, it sees to originate from Taimanin Asagi 3 Murasaki bad ending were her body is made into a box shape, I kinda found the CGI even if Black Lilith games are kinda notorious harder to find their CGI galleries.

I already seen it in doujins before that so I knew what it meant, not surprised it come from a Black Lilith game since those are rather extreme but its a fairly niche fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Notes explain, it sees to originate from Taimanin Asagi 3 Murasaki bad ending were her body is made into a box shape, I kinda found the CGI even if Black Lilith games are kinda notorious harder to find their CGI galleries.

I already seen it in doujins before that so I knew what it meant, not surprised it come from a Black Lilith game since those are rather extreme but its a fairly niche fetish.
I understood some of these words... It may be English.

Dex-chan lover
Well, okay, after learning what those two terms are in the credits, she may have a point about things going too far. I still think that the optimal solution is for her to get laid, though.
I tried googling it as soon as I read "martyoshka" I couldn't find anything on it so I let it be.....but as soon as I read the credits, I was utterly disgusted

Dex-chan lover
These are some horrendous fetishes, but if you know that there are more fetishes that's even more bizarre and/or gruesome...

World Reset would become a very acceptable solution.

Users who are viewing this thread