Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru - Ch. 13 - Do You Have A Boyfriend?

Dex-chan lover
Or, you know, you could mind your own business, lil' sis ...

Dex-chan lover
uhhhhhhhhhhhh
you know I have a sister and I'm pretty sure everyone who writes about siblings like these does not really understand how siblings work.

My sister and I would probably maim each other before we could hug like that. Or well, maybe we just don't really get along.
But for real though, real siblings don't get along so well with each other that we would know instantly if the other person has a lover or not.

It's called secrets and privacy y'know.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, concerned, wholesome imouto FTW.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, dunno about that. I have a brother and we qre pretty much bffs. Sure we don't cuddle and shit but I don't particularly see this as something strang, besides the whole cuddling thing which id just manga fanservice in the end.

Group Leader
@zokoi19 @Xari I guess it really just depends on your relationship...

Like, if it was my next youngest sister, she'd kill me before we hung out. My brother would probably be weirded out, but my two youngest sisters are really close with me, so they'd probably figure out if I was lying etc... 😀

Dex-chan lover
Yup, sibling relationships are weird. I've seen them go from inseparable friends to being at each other's throat kek.

As for me, I appreciate having my brother to rely on and vice-versa.

Dex-chan lover
I'm here just wondering if this is gonna go By Spring route once lil sis finds about her affairs with a prostitute who's also her student at her University.

Yep, hella sus.

I don't have a sister but i got friends who cling to me like this tho, it's more than 1 and they like to hug me when we go sleep together. So it's pretty normal for me if it's like this.

Dex-chan lover
Can you not? You should mind your own goddamn business, little girl
This type of toxic-clingy character is so over used lately....

Anyone else thinking that Riko (the little sister) might be in love with Momo? She seems to be acting quite possessive.

Weirdo little sister. I hate characters that feel like they have to intrude on others personal lives.

Group Leader
@Blazecam, as someone who is an Introvert with a Sis who is an Extrovert, I can confirm that snoopiness and possessiveness is not uncommon behaviour. I wouldn't be surprised if she got onto irregularities, in my behaviour, such as ones that are most commonly associated with relationships. If I got a girlfriend, she'd probably notice immediately 😅

Users who are viewing this thread