Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 11 Ch. 100

Double-page supporter
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's cute that the parents still think they're kids when both are already in highschool

I guess i got too much western influence when thinking highschool kids already having sex and all

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I've ever gotten so excited in the middle of reading a chapter that I had to put down my phone and squirm in my bed this much. At the last part where dad sees them I literally had to quietly squat in the middle of my bed for half a minute just to recollect myself
I threw my phone on the bed while reading that page lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is reaching cuteness levels I never thought possible
THEY'RE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL SO WE CAN HAVE THE SEQUEL BE IN HS AND THEY'RE JUST BEING A CUTE COUPLE PLEASE 😭❤

I don’t know why but I think it would be really cool if the parents were the main characters from the mangakas other manga “I’m in Love With the Older Girl Next Door” they kind of look alike

Double-page supporter
So, how's the anime so far for you?
really good if you ask me , some may hate the ultra wide angle shots and the slow pacing but those were only present on the first few episodes and the animation is great
I actually went from the anime to here and ended up speedrunning this until here cause i couldn't get off it and HOW FREAKING ADORABLE THIS MANGA IS FRGIURGH;OGHEOHAGIOHEOHAO;SH

Users who are viewing this thread