Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
Precious romance with beautiful and cute art. I hope Mie and Komura have a great life together.
That damn Yasaka is so smooth, he didn't drop the ball even on the last chapter but he's definitely dating Asuka-chan.
Azuma, go get your loli oneesan girlfriend!

And here' hoping for a sequel of these two, maybe their college years when they reunite and decide to start living together with the end goal of marriage.

I would say I'm not satisfied with this ending, but honestly they did everything they should so why overstay their visits? Honestly pleased and I'm glad this ends this way.

Double-page supporter
Now we can't call RAGF's MC a middle schooler anymore because this pair of middle schoolers flew right pass them.

Thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
if you liked it that's fine, i thought it got old a while ago and it's just outclassed by Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends

Aggregator gang
All of my favourite romcoms are all getting to the end parts and here I am, wishing I had the guts many years ago

Group Leader
I'm so sad this is over, but all good things must come to an end.
And this was definitely a very good thing! Such a wholesome manga.

Dex-chan lover
We finally made it to the end of the journey. Gg boys and girls, if you stuck around until the end. This is one refreshing manga I'll remember and maybe come back to from time to time. See you again! :salute:
:bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
So, it is the end.
... [sniffle] Gah, that was such a beautiful ending to such a flawless series... A small part of me hopes we get a time skip story at some point. I think their antics as adults would be cute. But for now? I'm quite happy.

Users who are viewing this thread