Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta

At this point this is no more bad view, it's sightlessness. She don't need glasses but a guide dog :D

Dex-chan lover
Mie is a great character design and makes this compelling despite the possible plot cul-de-sac of the manga's central conceit.

Dex-chan lover
Why serialization and it get worse ? Better drawing, but the same joke in this is not get improve, but even get worse ? The storytelling, panel, etc... also get worse. It way better back in the original

MD@Home
How does this girl forget that she is blind without her glasses.

Dex-chan lover
This is just speculation.
She like MC too. She's also pretty shy . Probably even worse than MC. Cant talk to him without looking at him in the eye
So she deliberately forgot her glasses everyday so she can get close to him without being embarassed
Again, just my speculation

@Suisuigo
it's better be like that and not like she'll gone completely blind early, not even turning 25 before that....

girl must be uber rich, looking how bad her miopia yet still constantly either losing or breaking glasses.

Here i still cant afford for new glasses,yet mine alredy tearing apart

@Suisuigo
And she's actually using contact lenses, so on top of that she can actually see everything. Oh how would I love it 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@stef I feel that this would get more attention on Reddit if you used the English Title for posts.

The girl I like is legally blind.
How bad does your sight need to be in order for you to mistake a grocery bag for a cat even after petting it?

Fed-Kun's army
Nice to see a manga where the popular guy is just a guy that's popular because he knows how to figure people out, instead of being the entire school's flawless idol or an evil overlord who uses the malicious power of popularity to oppress the poor innocent nerds.

Aggregator gang
@Isekaijin Legally blind means you can't read the top letter of an eye chart. This girl smashes that definition to pieces.

I know using glasses is bother but squinting your eyes is more tire, because your eyes is trying hard to focus.

i feel sorry for komura's heart, at this rate he's not gonna survive for long
and so do i

Users who are viewing this thread